napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

jakoobi

Hi Dylan, Im looking for some advice on a cycle Id like to run.

Im more interested in gaining size/strength at the moment and leaning out as a goal ahead. Id like to run LGD and MK for this reason, with MK677 which I hope will help with appetite as I go for a calorie surplus and then for its continuing fat oxidation benefits beyond PCT.
Im doing a split routine consistently 5/6 days a week now at a slight calorie deficit around 3000 cals and seem to be losing less than 1lbs/week at the moment.

Im thinking of eating at least 4000/5000 calories while on the LGD to and ramping back down to 3000 by the end of PCT to concentrate on fat loss. Is this idea OK?

Here is what I have in mind as a cycle so far:
LGD4033 10mg upto 12wks
MK677 @20mg 16/wks+

Ive tried ostarine at 10/20/20/20/20/20 followed by an OTC PCT. No supression noticed, regained strength & some size I lost due to being out of the gym most of 2016 due to setbacks.

Could I add ostarine up to 20mg to this cycle depending on how im responding to the LGD?(Would rather not go above 10mg LGD) What is your advice if experiencing any Estrogen related sides such as puffy nipples ect>? reduce dosage and add an OTC AI? Though I dont expect any from my looking into LGD so far.

How best should I implement PCT?
I have Tamoxifen citrate on order, am willing to add cardarine and a natural test booster such as tribulus and or DAA or a combined OTC PCT supplement to it.

Is it best to run milk thistle to help the liver during PCT as it processes the tamoxifen? Which if Im right is somewhat toxic (and not the SARMS).

the first thing that is beyond important is quality... 677 especially is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost to produce... sarmsx has pure 677... you run 677 all year without cycling off and you will find this to be FAR more effective and safe for you long term... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom