napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

forkacs

Hello Dylan,

Just turned 20 years old I am 5'5" 150 lbs. All my life I have been a shorter built guy. I was looking into Human Growth Hormone to see if it would increase my height (unfortunately I am not the happiest with my height). And I happen to come across your videos on YouTube. Very interesting.

For the last year I have been working my ass off. I am working a full time job that involves a significant amount of travel. I am a part time student taking online classes and at the same time I am talking to recruiters about a military career. I have a lot of stress on my shoulders and for the last couple of months I did not spend a lot of time at the gym. I lost a lot of my physic. While looking at HGH I saw your video about Dianabol.

My question is, as a shorter, stockier guy. What cycle would you recommend for me? I am looking to increase my size while also staying decently toned. I will be working around home a little more now so the gym is something I can actually go to. I was also curious on where I would buy these things. I have done research and I am really struggling to find a product I can actually trust. I would prefer pills over injections if at all possible. Also, as for height. I am in doubts that there is anything that can help, however, if you know of anything. PLEASE do let me know! Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.

I am very young. So I know I am still developing. I am just interested to see if HGH were to help by any means. I have always been extremely athletic. I eat healthy and I overall live healthy. I am just on a time crunch. So anything that MAY potentially help. I am certainly looking into.

Bottom line

HGH can not help you unless you are severely deficient in GH
If that were the case you would need to be under the care of a doctor specializing in
childhood growth deficiency
NOT SELF Medicating!!!
If you actually understood how GH works in your body you wouldn't even be asking

Last edited:
You just too young for everything all around IMO. Oral only cycles suck, so the only real option would be SARMS. I think it's still too early in the game for you to be on anything. HGH shouldn't even be in this conversation.

Hello Dylan,

Just turned 20 years old I am 5'5" 150 lbs. All my life I have been a shorter built guy. I was looking into Human Growth Hormone to see if it would increase my height (unfortunately I am not the happiest with my height). And I happen to come across your videos on YouTube. Very interesting.

For the last year I have been working my ass off. I am working a full time job that involves a significant amount of travel. I am a part time student taking online classes and at the same time I am talking to recruiters about a military career. I have a lot of stress on my shoulders and for the last couple of months I did not spend a lot of time at the gym. I lost a lot of my physic. While looking at HGH I saw your video about Dianabol.

My question is, as a shorter, stockier guy. What cycle would you recommend for me? I am looking to increase my size while also staying decently toned. I will be working around home a little more now so the gym is something I can actually go to. I was also curious on where I would buy these things. I have done research and I am really struggling to find a product I can actually trust. I would prefer pills over injections if at all possible. Also, as for height. I am in doubts that there is anything that can help, however, if you know of anything. PLEASE do let me know! Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.

I am very young. So I know I am still developing. I am just interested to see if HGH were to help by any means. I have always been extremely athletic. I eat healthy and I overall live healthy. I am just on a time crunch. So anything that MAY potentially help. I am certainly looking into.

hey man... its clear you dont know how absurd it is for you to even be talking about hgh... you wouldnt even look at it until you are in your thirties... im not even going to get into that one because its so ridiculous to even be discussing...

there is no one here and i would hope not anywhere else that would EVER advise ANYONE your age to use steroids... you dont use steroids at 20 years old... your going to ruin your life... your not even close to developed... you shouldnt even be thinking about this until your later 20's... your going t learn av ery very very hard lesson man... and your not going to fix it...

You are way too young to even be discussing HGH man. Your body produces a lot of it at your age, and it's basically useless for what you want it for until you are over 30 or so anyways. You are also too young for steroids. 20 years old is just too damn young man. Get a good diet and training program together, that's more than enough for all the growth you need

Michael Jordan hung from his swing set. Got it from watching the Brady Bunch. True story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom