napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle for 66 year old

JMMort

Hi.
My age is 66, i am 6.3ft weight 215lbs for 57 years do a few different martial arts plus running long distance. I believe that my fat is around 12-14%. Never do any cicle w anything. My test level are really low 216ng/co. My goal are make some muscle, loss fat.
I read a lot from your comments. Really interesting.
Thanks

If your testosterone is that low you should be discussing a testosterone prescription with your doctor. 150mg of testosterone Cypionate should be more than enough to get some lean muscle packed back on with no problem without having to blast anything, especially if you're active. I have a couple older friends who got put on testosterone replacement therapy and their physique changed completely over the course of 6 months, and they're just average guys. They run once or twice a week and lift light and comfortably once or twice a week.

Agreed ^^^^

OP how do you know ur test is at that level?

Hi.
My age is 66, i am 6.3ft weight 215lbs for 57 years do a few different martial arts plus running long distance. I believe that my fat is around 12-14%. Never do any cicle w anything. My test level are really low 216ng/co. My goal are make some muscle, loss fat.
I read a lot from your comments. Really interesting.
Thanks
hey brother... .you should really see an endo about your test levels... they are very very low and if you run a cycle its going to be difficult to get a lot out of it with levels like that because as you come off you will just be worse off than when you started... i would definitely see an endocrinologist first... even using sarms would prove difficult with levels that low brother...

Definitely get in to see an endo asap bro. It's especially important at your age with your lower test levels. You are a prime candidate for TRT, which could benefit you greatly

Definitely get in to see an endo asap bro. It's especially important at your age with your lower test levels. You are a prime candidate for TRT, which could benefit you greatly

I absolutely agree. At 66 and with lower test levels you will have no problem getting on legit doc prescribed TRT.

Top Bottom