napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

w87ars

Hi bro been watching you on YouTube great content I’m looking for a bit of advice on my first cycle Would be thankful very any guidance you could offer

How old are you? What is your training experience and body fat percentage? What are your cycle goals?

Thank for the reply I’m 31 been training on and off for about 5 years I’d say my body fat is in the 20s at the moment I’ve been sedentary the past couple of months so I’m gonna get my diet in check and will start doing fasted cardio to drop a couple of kg before I start a cycle my overall goal is strength and obviously look good at the same time I’m not to all this so your advice will be appreciated thanks

you need to be in the 12-13 range on your body fat and you definitely would not be using steroids without a consistent diet and training program for a good year at least so you are quite a ways off... sarms would be an option but definitely not steroids...

Ok what exactly are sarms and what effect do they have on the body in terms of gains and sides

Top Bottom