napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

van9a

Hi Dylan. Just after your opinion on this for a cycle, ( i have done a couple but in saying that I'm always asking before acting)
My age is 27 been training seriously for over 3 years consistently.
Now the cycle i'm looking to run is dbol @20mg a day for 4 weeks.
Mast E and Test E at 500mg each MAX. Cycle length will be 10 to 16 weeks
What are your thoughts? P.S fuck tren that shit is awful.

Basically just want to bust a plateau and feel good while I'm at it. Nothing too drastic i weigh 80kg and 170cm tall at about 14% bodyfat. I'm using masteron as i like it's effects and is a milder alternative to most others. Thanks

you dont want something too drastic yet you want to run dbol? are you sure you know what you are doing? that makes no sense whatsoever

I don't find dbol drastic but yes it's powerful... tren was drastic for me and turned me off it for good...

dbol is extremely drastic considering how much size you will gain on it... if you dont find that drastic then i really dont even know what to say.. thats just not reality.. good luck to you

Well after researching masteron i found it to be in my mind a much more friendlier option than tren and it also slightly acts as an AI.. however i know it'll never replace a true AI but after the dbol has left my system i figured it would help keep me a little dryer while using test in the long run. If I'm wrong then back to the drawing board.

its just a strange combo... what exactly is your goal from the cycle... proviron would be the better option to go with dbol honestly...

Also my goals are to gain size and and strength, keep it as best i can then repeat next time round while looking reasonable.. not like an oestrogen riddled cloud so to speak

im saying to use proviron instead of masteron...

dbol is about the worst option you can go with for keepable gains...

tbol would be a far better option... you do what your comfortable with but it makes no sense to do what your planning with the goals you have

Right.. well ill write that one down for next time.. see how i go and I'll look into both of those compounds. You're a legend

Also my goals are to gain size and and strength, keep it as best i can then repeat next time round while looking reasonable.. not like an oestrogen riddled cloud so to speak
Eq or primo would be other good options

Top Bottom