napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

reedon43

Hi Dylan, I am a subscriber to your youtube channel and have found your videos extremely informative and helpful. I recently watched your video on blasting and cruising so I am fully aware of your views on the subject however although this isn't my usual protocol of pct I am at this moment cruising and in the process of piecing together my next cycle. My last cycle was intended to be 10 weeks tren e 400mg,200mg test e and 40mg winstrol for the final 4 weeks but I had to cut the cycle short due to the tren e giving me the worst acid reflux of my life and I didn't even consider using the winstrol as the stomach acid was so severe. I made great gains from the 8 weeks and I have been running the test at 200mg/week since coming off the tren almost 12 weeks ago

This is a very poor idea. Cruising isn't a substitute for PCT. Once you start cruising the odds of you ever being able to come off of the cruise and recover diminish rapidly by the week.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

My question is after several years of stacking compounds would a going back to basics and running a test only cycle yeild results. My diet is good and training is spot on. I have never ran test above 500mg so am toying with the idea of 12 weeks test e only

My question is after several years of stacking compounds would a going back to basics and running a test only cycle yeild results. My diet is good and training is spot on. I have never ran test above 500mg so am toying with the idea of 12 weeks test e only

Yes it would be fine

Top Bottom