napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

kolai11

Hi Dylan
I’m writingt to you since i’m considering running a Cycle of turinabol, but when i’m Reading the doses of, the Test p it seems a bit on the low side, i’ve been running test before in the 350mg range, and isn’t sure if i should bump up the dose when combining it with the other componds? so i’m asking for your personal oppionion since you are talking alot about over dosing, which earned my trust on this subject. Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards

PS. Sorry for any misspellings, since this isn’t my native language.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Yeah, I see your point, sorry about that, been doing one cycle of Test P 350mg/week. I’m 28 173cm 76,2kg approximately 10% BF and my goal is to get the into summershape, which in my case is keeping the BF% and reaching 80-85kg. And I’ve been workingout for like 2,5 years with decent results, but need the “final touch” Hope this gives a better picture. Sorry for any inconvenience.

you can take your test up to 500 mg per week... i dont feel thats entirely necessary and if it were me, i would go with test, primo and tbol...

Top Bottom