napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

moomokep

Hi I was wondering I don’t inject is there a test pill also what do you recommend for cycle with pills anadrol Winstrol Dbol etc you know your stuff and was just looking for help thank you

There is a such thing as methyl-1-test pills, and you do not want to use this. It is not a substitute for injectable test esters. It is very hepatoxic, and you should never ever use it in conjunction with other hepatoxic substances (which all the orals you just mentioned are), and I personally would never run it at all. To be quite frank, I don't like pinning at all myself either, but if you really want to be able to run fruitful cycles you will probably have to reconsider your position on injections as a test base is almost always a part of an AAS cycle. You can always choose longer esters to cut down on the amount of times per week you need to inject which eliminates some of the hassle.

Some of the people here will be able to recommend you some good beginner cycle options, but you will definitely need to provide some more information about yourself first, such as your age, height, weight, body fat percentage, training experience, and cycle experience.

6”2 200 pounds I have been traianing 6 years I have used Winstrol anadrol anavar age is 36 not sure body fat would guess 14 percent or less

i mean there are options yes but nothing i would recommend... andriol for example but these other options are not the same as injecting test and its not anything im recommending... you do whatever you want, its your body and your decision...

I haven’t been using it right I would just take one or is it okay just to take one thing I am trying to learn and use properly

I haven’t been using it right I would just take one or is it okay just to take one thing I am trying to learn and use properly
Ypu need to stop everything you're doing until you do enough research and are physically ready, which right now you are not

you can do whatever you want dude.. running oral only cycles is not anything you are going to find people recommend often... its just not smart at all but asking if you can ... you can do whatever you want

Top Bottom