Week1-4
Test 500
Week1-16
EQ
Week
1-16
Masteron P
Week10-16

My question is as I’m going to the ameituer Olympia I need a certain dry competition look do you lot think Proviron would be much use maybe teamed up with tbol at the back end instead of masteron simply because all that pinning is really going to *iss me off

What u lot think of Proviron as competition drug I know it only really worlds great with test as it frees more up to be used let me know

Thanks

theres no need for tbol on the back end whatsoever... proviron is great on any cycle and would add more hardening as would s4... winstrol would be the oral you would want to incorporate for that purpose as well

If you are asking if you can replace masteron with proviron, I say no for prep purposes. Proviron will only give you a fraction of the hardening that masteron will. There's really no comparison to masteron for hardening

i agree with rick.. proviron would not actually replace masteron but would be an excellent addition with it...

Fair enough I’ll add the Proviron from the first week and if I get masteron e I’ll start from week 6 if master p week 10 I’ll drop the tbol even though I think it’s the best oral steroid just my favourite yeh cant

Top Bottom