napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

Amiron

Hi all . I wanna start my first cycle and someon told me to start with
Test enh 2ml a week
Boldenon 2ml a week
Nandrolone f 2 ml a week
All for 10 weeks but I think it's to much that for my first cycle . Any opinions?

You are correct. First cycles are Test only but we need your full stats and goals before we can advise.

We don't advise steroids to anyone under the age of 25. We can set you up with a SARMS stack.

I am training 6 days a week and my diet it's so clean now cause i want to preper before I start a cycle to have some discipline . I don't really know how much is my body fat at the moment but let's say 15% thanks and well I know i am to young for that but I really want to try it but I need a good advice before I will do it.

I am training 6 days a week and my diet it's so clean now cause i want to preper before I start a cycle to have some discipline . I don't really know how much is my body fat at the moment but let's say 15% thanks and well I know i am to young for that but I really want to try it but I need a good advice before I will do it.
We won't advise anyone underage man. There are issues and harm that can happen to your endocrine system at that age that can cause irreversible damage

noone here is going to advise steroid use to you at your age, period... sarms would be an option but steroid advice is simply not going to happen

Your internal organs are still developing and are very vulnerable to the side effects of steroids. If you run a cycle you could do a lot of harm that could take months or even years to reverse. At your age your own hormonal system should allow you to pack on substantial size.

If you don't still make good gains at the age of 22 it is just simply because your training and diet are insufficient. You've obviously gone past the easy noob gains stage and this is where the real work begins.

Try a test and No2 booster at your age man that will give u a lil something extra that you are looking for. But like everyone else has said to young for gear.

Top Bottom