napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

coreener

Hey Dylan! I've been watching your YouTube videos and they're very educational and I want to thank you for that! I've only experimented with three different anabolics which is tren a , dbol, and now testing out testosterone En, when I took tren a I would take 50mg every three days and it was amazing sex drive through the roof games were awesome and I'm about to get into my question my sex drive has always been extremely high it was high with running tren also butnow I am currently experimenting with testosterone e. My first injection was a 0.5 and 3 days later was 0.7 the product is manufactured by Gtex and is advertise is 300mg. After the first injection six days ago the next day I could tell my sex drive has just left so that's a problem just feels weird not to have that goin on you know I'm 31 230 pounds just thought this testosterone thing would be awesome but tell me what I need to do or what I'm doin wrongor if I'm not taking enough I hope to hear from you thank you!

For the love of God this is impossible to read.

Are you saying you ran Tren by itself?

Why you taking such a haphazard dose of testosterone?

What were your exact previous cycles and did you run PCT?

What are your full stats? age and weight Aren't Enough.....

i cant make sense of this honestly but you have ZERO IDEA what you are doing... there's a reason you have no sex drive, because you are doing this ALL WRONG... step 1. STOP USING STEROIDS. your clueless bro and you are just wrecking yourself... 2. get bloodwork asap so i can figure out what the fuck you have actually done and make sure you get your prolactin checked too

Top Bottom