napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

feelixer

I bought 1 sustanon 300, 1 deca 300, 3 tri trn 150 and anavar.. pct arimedex 1 mg , Clomid, nolvadex and armison.. may u please send me a proper cycle chart dosage.. i v seen ur video s and i m very impressed on ur knowledge

I’m pretty new on here, but I can tell you nobody here will give you advice on a cycle without you providing some info. I’ll give you this....If this is your first cycle, throw everything you have back on the shelf and do some research.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You don’t or at least shouldn’t need aromasin and arimidex in your pct those are ai should be taken on cycle but Dylan is right you need to provide more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought 1 sustanon 300, 1 deca 300, 3 tri trn 150 and anavar.. pct arimedex 1 mg , Clomid, nolvadex and armison.. may u please send me a proper cycle chart dosage.. i v seen ur video s and i m very impressed on ur knowledge

There are about a million ways to answer this question, you have to be more specific.

Please post your full stats and goals.

Top Bottom