napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

zuseensga

I've been watching your content for a while and I'm a huge fan. Now, I have a very important date coming up in a little less than 3 months. I will be getting married! So obviously I am trying to get in the best shape possible for the big day.

I've been in and out of the gym since I was a teenager and kept in good shape for the most part. The last few years however have been a struggle keeping my weight down. I'm 5'10" and am currently about 212 lbs. I walked around at 170 lbs for the longest and stayed very lean, but it's getting significantly harder to do. I just recently turned 30, and my fiancee and I had a big health scare that took a toll on us physically and emotionally. Luckily everything is fine and were just a few thousand dollars poorer.

I've been clean and sober every single day of my life. I mean everything. Not even a taste of alcohol or a puff of a cigarette. But lately, I'm really tempted to try something in aiding me with getting back in shape for the big day.

In your honest, expert opinion, what can I do to maximize my efforts? I am currently doing "OMAD" with a 23 hr fast, and keto. I'm doing slow and steady cardio, and I stick to a 4 day split at the gym. I've always been a "go heavy" guy, but my joints have definitely taken a beating over the years so I'm sticking to a moderate weight, with a 8- 12 rep range.

Any advice will help, and I thank you in advance. Love the content and you have a fan for life my brother!

i mean, i guess i dont know what you are after? have you been losing weight currently with your diet? haow many days a week are you doing cardio? how long? is it only steady state and if so what type cardio is it?

If your current diet and training program is working for you, then stay on that course. If you are looking for something to aid fat loss, GW would be the best thing you could add for that purpose.

My goal is to be around 185 lbs for the day of the wedding. I do 30 minutes of cardio before I hit the gym floor, and this is in a fasted state, so I mostly stick to brisk walking. I take a hour lunch break, so I also use that time to get in a long walk. This is 5 days a week. I am making progress, at a rate of about 1 to 2 lbs a week.

My goal is to be around 185 lbs for the day of the wedding. I do 30 minutes of cardio before I hit the gym floor, and this is in a fasted state, so I mostly stick to brisk walking. I take a hour lunch break, so I also use that time to get in a long walk. This is 5 days a week. I am making progress, at a rate of about 1 to 2 lbs a week.

so it seems like what your doing is working for you. So why would you want to mess up with your hormones and test levels just to lose some weight?

I'm obviously a beginner when it comes to enhancing substances and I haven't commited to anything yet. I'm looking for input to consider if any "foreign" aid would be safe and worthwhile to help achieve my goals.

you are already making good progress.. you should enhance your cardio level though... a brisk walk is not really enough at all... you should start jogging, start implementing some hiit training as well... take shorter breaks in between sets when lifting...

Top Bottom