napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

warajets

Good afternoon sir. I watch a lot of your videos and really enjoy them. With that being said I have a question. I have been taking test prop now for almost 12 weeks. 300 mg a week and do not intend to increase the dosage. I have had no side effects from this. My question is what are your thoughts on continuing using 300 mg a week for longer than 12 weeks. I don't know if this matters but I am 40 years old and have gained 15 lb of muscle while keeping 7% body fat. Thanks for taking this question

Clearly the longer you run steroids, the longer it will take you to recover ... what have you got planned for pct?

you dont just keep going on an on man... i dont care if you have side effects or not... do you want them? do you want to suppress yourself further? do you want to make recovery a bitch and lose your gains? then keep going...

Good afternoon sir. I watch a lot of your videos and really enjoy them. With that being said I have a question. I have been taking test prop now for almost 12 weeks. 300 mg a week and do not intend to increase the dosage. I have had no side effects from this. My question is what are your thoughts on continuing using 300 mg a week for longer than 12 weeks. I don't know if this matters but I am 40 years old and have gained 15 lb of muscle while keeping 7% body fat. Thanks for taking this question

There is no point to staying on, and it doesn't matter if you haven't had side effcts. That's not the point. Staying on just makes recovery that much harder, and also staying on is pointless past a certain a,ount because you can't keep gaining. Nice myostatin peaks out in your body, it stays elevated until you come off, and myostatin is the hormone that prevents you from gaining more muscle.

Thanks gain for responding. ... I am following Dillon's recommendations of nolvadex Clomid and aromasin. I'm having a hard time ordering mk-2866 or gw501516 from the site. It seems like they're sold out I don't know how often that thing gets updated. Maybe you could help

Hey Dylan I already ordered nolvadex Clomid and aromasin. I'm having a hard time ordering stuff off the sarms website. Like mk-2866 and gw501516. I'm going to be taking all your recommendations I watched your video on correct pct.

Hey I ordered nolvadex Clomid and aromasin. I'm going to be following it just like you suggested in your video. And taking what you said milligrams wise. I was looking to get some mk-2866 or gw501516 but it seems like it is sold out

Top Bottom