napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

boskek

Hey Dylan

For my upcomming cycle i am going to use: test prop, tren ace, mast prop 100mg eod so my question is using aromasin 10,25g eod enough? Or do i need to take somthing else with it also got letrozole and nolva for worst case scenario. And got hcg and nolva for pct

Why do you keep asking the same question over and over again without providing stats?!

As everyone has already told you in the other threads, you need to give us your full stats and experience so we can help you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

good lord.. you dont know what your doing... you NEVER use hcg in pct and what exactly do you expect to happen with such a shitty pct aside from you not recovering and losing whatever gains you might make

Same story bro....

We can't help you or advise you on anythng without your full stats, goals, and experience

Hey Dylan

For my upcomming cycle i am going to use: test prop, tren ace, mast prop 100mg eod so my question is using aromasin 10,25g eod enough? Or do i need to take somthing else with it also got letrozole and nolva for worst case scenario. And got hcg and nolva for pct

You should not be cycling anything if youre gonna ask basic question that if you had done any research or had any experience you would know the answers to. This is an advanced cycle and you are asking questions that show you havent cycled before. Do searches and read threads. See what typical cycles consist of and the necessary ais and pct needed. Start slow. You dont need to use every single aas out there. Build up to it. You didnt drink a whole bottle of vodka the first time you drank did you? (If u did you sure as hell regretted it). You drank a few beers and maybe the next time a few more. As your tolerance built you needed a lil more. Aas is much the same. Learn how things affect people different so you have an idea of what is the cause and effect if things go wrong. Basic understanding of every aas, ai, and pct is very important

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You should not be cycling anything if youre gonna ask basic question that if you had done any research or had any experience you would know the answers to. This is an advanced cycle and you are asking questions that show you havent cycled before. Do searches and read threads. See what typical cycles consist of and the necessary ais and pct needed. Start slow. You dont need to use every single aas out there. Build up to it. You didnt drink a whole bottle of vodka the first time you drank did you? (If u did you sure as hell regretted it). You drank a few beers and maybe the next time a few more. As your tolerance built you needed a lil more. Aas is much the same. Learn how things affect people different so you have an idea of what is the cause and effect if things go wrong. Basic understanding of every aas, ai, and pct is very important

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
i agree completely... you should alway ask questions but you should not just start doing something like this without knowing basic concepts and you should not be asking questions until you take some time to read and study... you have all the information handed to you out there and thats why it is put there, so you can learn and then ask questions from what you learn, not just disregard all of it and then expect someone to teach you right from the bottom up

Top Bottom