domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle

Cycle

Hi Dylan sorry, not use to this exact info thing. I am 59 years old 6' tall offseason 235-240lbs Bodyfat 8-10% history is mainly testc or test E (500-750mg week combines with 300MG Deca or Eq but not both at same time. I also use .5mg of arimidex every other day during cycle. I always do PCT 500IU Hcg for 3 weeks with 800IU Vitamin E Aromasin and Nolvadex for full 6 weeks counting HCG I usually will do a 12 week program followed by 12 weeks off. I have always been confused about doing PCT being that I am on 250MG TRT thru Doctor, so I always did PCT then got back on maintenance of TRT I saw your video about NOT doing HCG during PCT and agree. I have won several Heavyweight titles locally here in Az and finished 4th in the North Americans a couple years ago. I generally finished contest prep at 210-215lbs and would like to put a bit more size on and keep towards the higher 225# limit. So my goal is to put on another 15 lbs over the next 12 months and compete again
    workout history is 2 on 1 off all season long because I am a firefighter and work every third day
    Hope that is enough

Diet is always very clean and i can elaborate on that if you need it

Thanks again
    Tom

Banned
    235-6'-10% BF...would love to see a photo

TRT 250mg per week on a Dr's prescription?
    what total testosterone level does that produce

If you are on TRT...there is no need for PCT..you just return to your TRT after your cycle

Hi buen after blood work my levels were 278 the 250mg every 7th day brought it up to 1100 Doctor thinks I should bring it down a bit. Not sure how to send you a pic here if you can give me an email address I can send you one or tell me where to add it on this site
    Thanks
    Tom

Banned
    use the "go advanced" tab at the bottom right corner of "quick reply"..use manage attachment to add photo

1100ng/dL IS high...are you having to use an AI ?

No AI, I don't have any side affects
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    I was born at night..just not last night...
    Last edited by buen; 12-25-2017 at 02:36 PM.

That's probably one of the best photo editing I've ever seen.

What is the point in lying?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theoldcountry View Post
    What is the point in lying?
    because
    1. he's mostly likely over 20% BF...(way over)
    2. on self proscribed "TRT"...no qualified Dr has you on 250mg /wk
    3. doesn't have a clue what his total testosterone is

when I gently probed him for answers ..he's whole BS fell apart

No one with a competitive physique like that would be asking basic questions. That physique is damn near professional level.