napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

tmollerup

Hi Dylan sorry, not use to this exact info thing. I am 59 years old 6' tall offseason 235-240lbs Bodyfat 8-10% history is mainly testc or test E (500-750mg week combines with 300MG Deca or Eq but not both at same time. I also use .5mg of arimidex every other day during cycle. I always do PCT 500IU Hcg for 3 weeks with 800IU Vitamin E Aromasin and Nolvadex for full 6 weeks counting HCG I usually will do a 12 week program followed by 12 weeks off. I have always been confused about doing PCT being that I am on 250MG TRT thru Doctor, so I always did PCT then got back on maintenance of TRT I saw your video about NOT doing HCG during PCT and agree. I have won several Heavyweight titles locally here in Az and finished 4th in the North Americans a couple years ago. I generally finished contest prep at 210-215lbs and would like to put a bit more size on and keep towards the higher 225# limit. So my goal is to put on another 15 lbs over the next 12 months and compete again
workout history is 2 on 1 off all season long because I am a firefighter and work every third day
Hope that is enough

Diet is always very clean and i can elaborate on that if you need it

Thanks again
Tom

235-6'-10% BF...would love to see a photo

TRT 250mg per week on a Dr's prescription?
what total testosterone level does that produce

If you are on TRT...there is no need for PCT..you just return to your TRT after your cycle

Hi buen after blood work my levels were 278 the 250mg every 7th day brought it up to 1100 Doctor thinks I should bring it down a bit. Not sure how to send you a pic here if you can give me an email address I can send you one or tell me where to add it on this site
Thanks
Tom

use the "go advanced" tab at the bottom right corner of "quick reply"..use manage attachment to add photo

1100ng/dL IS high...are you having to use an AI ?

That's probably one of the best photo editing I've ever seen.

What is the point in lying?
because
1. he's mostly likely over 20% BF...(way over)
2. on self proscribed "TRT"...no qualified Dr has you on 250mg /wk
3. doesn't have a clue what his total testosterone is

when I gently probed him for answers ..he's whole BS fell apart

No one with a competitive physique like that would be asking basic questions. That physique is damn near professional level.

No one with a competitive physique like that would be asking basic questions. That physique is damn near professional level.

Hell...he doesn't even know that if you are on TRT or cruising 250mg..you don't PCT...WTF

" I have always been confused about doing PCT being that I am on 250MG TRT thru Doctor,"

Hi Buen, WOW, I just read some of the posts and what a great compliment you all just gave me. That is definately me, no photoshop or any of that stuff. I guess people can't believe hard work pays off. That would explain why I have won the Mr Arizona 5 times (OPEN division and Masters divisions) and last year competed in all three divisions finished 6th place in the open class at North Americans 4th Place in the Over 40 and 4th place in the Over 50. You should be able to see those. Not sure what probing you did, you asked about test levels and I told you I was at 278 after (YES doctor prescribed 250MG test C) raised it to 1100) I am asking basic questions because of some of the videos I saw that Dylan has out there and I like some of his approaches to programs. Yes I have run experienced programs in the past and sent examples of those to Dylan in hope of learning or correcting my approach. An example would be I always use 50% more Test than Deca which Dylan says he would run 50/50
I am too old to play games with folks and I take this Sport and my health seriously. I would hope that Dylan responds to me and I would rather not have you or any of the other BRO science comments advise me
Thx again
Tom

Thx
Tom

this is fucking ridiculous... seriously... are you three years old dude? like wow... lets come on here and waste people's time and post this bull shit... what a joke..

Dylan, I am not sure your addressing me, but what bullshit have I posted. I sent you the detail you wanted on height weight cycle history, goals etc. I recently watched your video on Test/Deca/EQ and liked your philosophy. I have run Test/Deca programs but ran more Test than Deca but your video said to run it 50/50 I also ran Test/EQ but again not as much Eq. So I can never stop learning especially when you mentioned prolactin control which I was not familiar with. I have also used Tren, Mast and anavar in cutting cycles but only for 8 weeks leading up to the shows As far as BS, someone name buen started a post saying I photo shopped a picture for him, which is absolutely NOT true, that is me this past July. I am going on 59 years old and don't play game. As far as my dedication goes to this sport, when I started training at 50 years old (8 years to get where I am at) (as I stated I was a pro soccer player years ago and am very athletic) so yes I got started late in life, but my work ethic in the gym did impress a Pro Bodybuilder that trained there named Dennis James and he invited me to train with him so I got a lot of experience on the training side. He did help me with some programs but not to the extent that I have listened to some of the details you bring up. That is why I reached out to you. My goal this year is to take the season off and be ready in July or August of 2019 to go back to either the USA's or Nationals an try to win. I would like your help in designing some off season programs to try and put on another 10-15 pounds of quality muscle. No BS No tricks, just help. Not sure where you are located but in the future I can visit and train with you for a week

Thx
Tom

post a non professional photo from today..hold up a sign with the date

I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO EAT CROW>>>AND APOLOGISE

Last edited:
Sorry Buen, I sent you two pictures that are absolutely me and are 6 months old (July 2017) and apparently that's not good enough, I guess I could send you pics with the wife and grand kids but then your forum would accuse me of photo shopping fake grand kids., or maybe a picture of me in my fire department uniform, then I would be questioned as to how someone my age is a current firefighter. (I was the oldest person hired by Phoenix Fire at 45 years old) probably because of my maturity and fitness level. Trust me when I say, I get stopped all the time and asked the basic questions, "wow how can someone get into that kind of shape" "how old are you" and many other questions, not to mention how many people in the gym including young guys always asking me to give them advise on eating training and obviously other program related issues. I NEVER ridicule them or accuse them of trying to pull the wool over my eyes. I am very disappointed in the responses from this forum, it must be so unbelievable that someone my age can get into this kind of shape without using grams of steroids. I will continue to seek out information to keep learning from others. What's funny is I have been able to accomplish what I have done so far at this age by simply listening, reading and asking good questions and applying absolute dedication to the program. I never waste anyone's time and I follow to the letter the advise I get as long as I do my research and make sure its safe. I have traveled to many cities to workout with people who have the same interests and more experience than me and to get inside knowledge which by the way I offered to visit any of you so you could see that I am the real deal and NOT A FAKE (that's what I liked about Dylan's approach--practice safe programs and protection protection protection). I never got that when I asked questions from IFBB Pro Dennis James or Troy Alve's, they simply said eat this or use this compound or that and never mentioned things like Dostinex or other protections other than AI's and as we get older I think its very important to cover all bases. Apparently its too difficult for you guys to trust in someone (not sure why unless you have had others do the fake picture thing) and actually is very disappointing because people like myself always try and stay safe and when I listened to Dylan's videos, I did some research and liked what he had to say. Take care and sorry you couldn't help me with a simple question about Test/Deca/EQ cycle protection
Tom

Buen is not the only one who doesn't believe you. Just do as he asks and we'll all say we're sorry. I'll be the first to do it. Leave the grandkids out.

Top Bottom