napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

humarsoc

Hey what's up Dylan, I just wanted to know your thoughts on my second cycle. I previously did a first cycle this past summer, including 500mg test C and anavar. I know all of your opinions on these matters because I watch your videos all of the time, which I really enjoy thanks by the way. I also know that everybody reacts differently to different compounds with different dosages. Anyways, I really wanted your opinion on my cycle. I'm running Deca D at 325mg a week along with Test C at 300mg a week. I have winstrol as well if I want to finish with that, I wanted your opinion on whether or not you think winstrol is worth throwing in at the end of the bulk. I'm aware that the most profound results come about at a low body fat, I have relatively good genetics though. I have caber, arimidex, and clomid for protection. =

Jesus does anyone do proper introductions?
No one here is going to help you without your stats..
age/height/weight/bodyfat %/cycle history/training history

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom