napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

tasajerst

Hey Dylan I saw you video on youtube and that was quite amazing
my name is Tarique and am from India
this is for the first time am gonna run a cycle for bulking
am gonna use D bol , Deca and test (PCT - and clomid)
dbol 4 weeks -
1st week -10mg
2nd week-20mg
3rd week-20mg
4th week- 30mg. DECA 1 ample according to the week

please let me know uf anything is wrong with my plan
my age is 22yrs months Height 6.3' and weight 51 highly ectomorph and I have no idea wt trenbolone is Do I need that or not help me with it and what dosage

fucking ridiculous!!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hey Dylan I saw you video on youtube and that was quite amazing
my name is Tarique and am from India
this is for the first time am gonna run a cycle for bulking
am gonna use D bol , Deca and test (PCT - and clomid)
dbol 4 weeks -
1st week -10mg
2nd week-20mg
3rd week-20mg
4th week- 30mg. DECA 1 ample according to the week

please let me know uf anything is wrong with my plan
my age is 22yrs months Height 6.3' and weight 51 highly ectomorph and I have no idea wt trenbolone is Do I need that or not help me with it and what dosage

Please don’t do anything of the sort. You risk causing some long term damage

I suggest you read Dylan and Gian's comments again 100 times.

In the meantime - try eating properly, you obviously do not understand how to eat for muscle gain.

Severely undersized and severely underaged bro. You are a long ways away from being ready for steroid use. You need to concentrate on your diet and training. Obviously there are some huge holes there that need filled

Top Bottom