napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

mugulem55

Mr.Gemelli I'm been watching your videos and sense that u have alot knowledge. So can u please answer my question. I'm 35 years old I'm been training for 7 years. I have probably done 4 or 5 cycle the whole time. Im currently weight 205 lbs. With 18% bfat.
I'm only 5'7" last time I run just test cyp and trenbolone ace. This time I will like to gain some clean weight. My question is. CAN I TAKE "TEST CYP, Tren ACE, EQ AND DBOL" please I hope u can answer my question I like to learn how to do it so I don't hurt myself. Thank u!

you CAN DO whatever you want... the question is SHOULD you and the answer is a resounding NO, NO and to be clear, NO... your body fat is far too high and YOU DEFINITELY are not going to want to run tren, which can increase blood pressure and cholesterol... obviously thats the last thing you want with a higher body fat... you need to get down in the 12-13 % range... you could use sarms to help you get your body fat down...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Mr.Gemelli I'm been watching your videos and sense that u have alot knowledge. So can u please answer my question. I'm 35 years old I'm been training for 7 years. I have probably done 4 or 5 cycle the whole time. Im currently weight 205 lbs. With 18% bfat.
I'm only 5'7" last time I run just test cyp and trenbolone ace. This time I will like to gain some clean weight. My question is. CAN I TAKE "TEST CYP, Tren ACE, EQ AND DBOL" please I hope u can answer my question I like to learn how to do it so I don't hurt myself. Thank u!

I wouodnt advise that at all bro. You're too fast, and that will be side effct city for you especially with Tren in there. You really need to be in much better shape and condition before you use any kind of steroid

Top Bottom