napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

yanerfiter

Hi Dylan, been following ur youtube channel for a long time now which you've filled my head full of knowledge, I've decided I'm going to take my first cycle but would really appreciate professional feedback.

little about myself I'm currently 22, fitness model from the UK I've been training for 7 years and I'm sitting around 72kg which I have been for a while, I'm looking to compete next year and would like to increase my weight to around 78kg on stage... heres my circle. reason for the low dosage of testosterone is due to MPB as for being a model wouldnt go down well lol.

deca durabolin 250mg - wk 1-12

testosterone enanthate 200mg - wk 1-12

Aromasin - 12.5mg Eod (if needed). wk 1-12

Caberlin - 0.25mg 2 x wk wk 1-12

Pct Day 1 Clomid (C)- 100mg +. nolvadex (N) - 20mg

Following 10 days - C = 50mg. + N = 10 mg

Following 10 days - C=. 30mg + N = 10 mg

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Thankyou for the reply, you've totally changed my mind. On going down that ruite, i was just going to take that cycle to get that extra push out of a plateau,

thanks for the reply,
Joelryan.

Thankyou for the reply, you've totally changed my mind. On going down that ruite, i was just going to take that cycle to get that extra push out of a plateau,

thanks for the reply,
Joelryan.
Have you considered sarms? They can be a great option for you for your goals. They give steroid like results without the suppression and side effects that syeroids have

thanks for the reply,
Joelryan.
very wise decision brother and its so nice to hear someone that actually listens and understands!

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Top Bottom