napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

wagerfor

Hi Dylan I have question !
I did my first cycle test 450 a week and deca 200 & primo 200
& now on my 2nd cycle I'm down test 250 instead of 450 because I feel like I'm getting the gyno my nipples are puffy ? & tren 200 and primo 200
But also I'm using this product called "H.A.F. Black" it blocks estrogen but seems not working and I started that since the beginning of cycle but I'm still getting puffy nipples and I saw on your site you have products but which one do I need to use for the puffy nipples ?

brother... why are you not using the right ancillaries?? especially with deca... you are in trouble right now... are you using anything for prolactin with deca??? get aromasin from sarmsx ASAP... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

YOU MUST get caber or prami for proalctin man... you can go to the source section here for help with that.. i would be a million dollars you dont have a clue what to run for pct either...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you so much for the info but on your site it said go to the www.ag-guys.com so I bought 3 stuff from them it's liquiaomas, liquidostnx < that's for tren and decca correct ?, letrozle would that be good for now and I will buy the 4 weeks pst from Sarms and I should be covered ? Also I'm almost done with test & tren and primo & starting my 3rd cycle which is the test 250 and winstrol 50 and masteron 200

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the info but on your site it said go to the www.ag-guys.com so I bought 3 stuff from them it's liquiaomas, liquidostnx < that's for tren and decca correct ?, letrozle would that be good for now and I will buy the 4 weeks pst from Sarms and I should be covered ? Also I'm almost done with test & tren and primo & starting my 3rd cycle which is the test 250 and winstrol 50 and masteron 200

Bro, what site are you talking about? Evo? Dylan and I haven't been on there in years, and AG Guys is not a good source to use at all anymore. You are looking at very outdated info

The only source we recommend now is www.sarmsx.com

I still have old stuff from AG guys that I'd never touch or use, that I just need to throw away. Their co pant went to different ownership several years ago and their quality is very poor. Most of their shit is just completely bunk and that's no shit

So three cycles back to back to back??? WTF???? Three compounds on your first cycle?? First cycle should've been test only so you could see how your body reacted to it. You can't even pin down what's causing what. SMH

Man this is a mess. I do know that AG is garbage. 1 out of 10 may be worth something lol.
Are you taking any time off in between?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

you are out of fucking control.. i dont have any sites recommending that bull shit company first of all... second, you are completely out of fucking control... you cannot be reasoned with.. good luck because YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT

Well I canceled it the AG guys , so I don't take cycle 3 ? I thought you do 3 cycles then PCT

Last edited:
Man this is a mess. I do know that AG is garbage. 1 out of 10 may be worth something lol.
Are you taking any time off in between?

I thought 3 month but my dose is low not high everything low and only been 2 month so 3 month I thought 3 cycle and after that the PCT

I thought 3 month but my dose is low not high everything low and only been 2 month so 3 month I thought 3 cycle and after that the PCT

There should be 1 cycle per go. Say it lasts 12 weeks of test. Then you have two weeks to let the test clear and then 4 weeks of pct. that's a total of 18 weeks. That means you should take at least 18 weeks off of everything. Then you can start another cycle. You can't roll from one to the next to the next.
Also a one month cycle isn't a cycle. That's not enough time. That's barely enough time for test cyp/enan to really start working.

Here's an example.
Weeks
1-12 test 300mg
13-14 off for the test to start clearing
15-18 PCT
You should run aromasin throughout for estrogen control.

Thank you for the info ,what you recommend me doing ? Since I already messed up should I stop and do the pct or finish what I'm doing ? I'm also using a PCT from lab warriors with these while doing that since it keeps the estrogen low , the doctor checked and he said I don't got gyno I was just scared of that, but Im going to run a liquirAro like Dylan recommended & do a 4 week PCT

Thank you for the info ,what you recommend me doing ? Since I already messed up should I stop and do the pct or finish what I'm doing ? I'm also using a PCT from lab warriors with these while doing that since it keeps the estrogen low , the doctor checked and he said I don't got gyno I was just scared of that, but Im going to run a liquirAro like Dylan recommended & do a 4 week PCT

I would finish out the 12 weeks on just test 250 bro. Pct after and then research the hell out of this so you can do things a right way.

Top Bottom