napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle for 26 year old

salt500

Hey dylan
How r u doing ?
Actually im a big fan of ur channel , and i want to ask u about my next cycle and i want to get an advice from u cuz u the only one i trust . And im sorry about my english its not good cuz im not a native speaker. Anyway thats my status
Im 26 years old
156 pounds
5.8 feet
Bf 14%
My history cycle
Actually i have done 4 cycle but i cant gain that much form them i think its 15 pounds
First cycle was deca and test c 400 both per week
Second cycle was deca and sust 400 both per week
Third was test prop 100 eod with dbol 30 everyday
Fourth cycle was tren 400 week sust 500 week dbol 30 everyday for 4 weeks .
My next cycle is gonna be
1-8 week npp 100 eod
1-8 week test prop 100 eod
1-4 week anadrol 50 ed
1-8 week hgh 3 ui every day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-8 dostinex 0.5 every 3 day

Four day after the last inject i will start the pct :
Nolavdex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

I have done my blood test and everything is good

My goal is trying to gain weight cuz im hardgainer cant gain weight easily and i add the hgh cuz i think my genetic is weak so i really need ur advice .

Anyway thank u so much for sharing the knowledge

In my opinion you are a bit too underweight to be using steroids bro.... you need to work on your diet. Don't give me the "hardgainer" shit, that's just ridiculous... there are no hardgainers, there are just hard-eaters...

Maybe post some info on your diet and we can help you out. Also, you could consider sarms

GH for 8 weeks.

You're not a hardgainer, you have to learn about nutrition and training. You are grossly misusing AAS (Which your stats prove) and need to STOP RIGHT NOW.

Stop the aas use. Nothing fixes a poor foundation. It is an absolute must to understand proper training and nutrition.. specifically how to apply it to your body. Aas does not fill in the gaps for what you lack. I can't stand hearing that "hardgainer" excuse. I can almost garuntee you that its your nutrition that needs help. Post up your training and nutrition.

My training routine
Chest
Back
Off day
Shoulders
Legs
biceps & triceps
Off day

My diet
3500 calories
Protein 250g
Carb 470g

My training routine
Chest
Back
Off day
Shoulders
Legs
biceps & triceps
Off day

My diet
3500 calories
Protein 250g
Carb 470g

You look like you're getting plenty of good nutrition so your training must be off. I'm guessing you're doing way too much volume. I'm sure you don't want to hear this but you'd be much better of on a really basic routine and definitely without steroids.

You should put on at least another 20lbs without gear before you consider another cycle.

Jus wanna let u know that i have been working out for 6 years , I started 99 pounds and now 156 pounds . I was really so skinny. Anyway this my training

Chest
5 exercises 3 sets / 12-10-8 reps
Back
6 exercises 3 sets / 12-10-8 reps
Shoulders
Biceps
4 exercises 3 sets / 12-10-8 reps
Triceps
4 exercises 3 sets / 12-10-8 reps
Legs

thats great bro but that does not change the fact you are still undersized and cannot use steroids at this point

Can u explain to me
Why does the size matter ?
Cuz u never mention that on your videos

Last edited:
you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 10-15 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

Can u explain to me
Why does the size matter ?
Cuz u never mention that on your videos

You want the most from the least. You can easily gain naturally. AAS should only be used when you're at your limit. You get more bang for your steroid that way.

The sooner people realize that gear is somewhat over rated to what there expectations are the better they will be. Build a super strong natty base by eating your face off clean and lifting heavy as fuck with good forum . Keep to the basics bench squat dead lifts and you will grow like a monster .

Top Bottom