napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

sakilfos

Hey dylan

First i would like to get the chance to thank you brother about your videos, you're doing such a great job, i'm planing to run on my first cycle ever , i'v been training most of my life, my priority is to LOSE FAT and obviously build more muscle, what's is the best option for the cycle and pct?

Height : 6 ft

Weight : 231 pounds

Body fat : around 25 %

Hi bro... your body fat is too high for steroids, but you can definitely use sarms.

This is a great cutting stack:

Weeks 1-12
S4 50mg per day, split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

brother, i do appreciate your support, i truly do but i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars... your body fat is about double where it needs to be to even consider using steroids.. sarms are by the far best option for you... .

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Hey dylan

First i would like to get the chance to thank you brother about your videos, you're doing such a great job, i'm planing to run on my first cycle ever , i'v been training most of my life, my priority is to LOSE FAT and obviously build more muscle, what's is the best option for the cycle and pct?

Height : 6 ft

Weight : 231 pounds

Body fat : around 25 %

SARMS would suit you much better given your bodyfat percentage

Top Bottom