napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

watermoor

Hi,

I really like your youtube video's. I've used some steroids in the past and got some gyno from it. These where removed by surgery. Now I really want to run a cycle again without getting gyno. Do you have some advice which cycle I can run the best? Or what way I can do to prevent getting gyno?

Hi bro, please post full stats (age, weight, height, details on previous cycles, goals, etc)

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi,
Thanks for answering! :) My stats now are:
Length: 1.77 m
Weight: 80 kg (176 pounds)
Body fat: 12%

I always go to the gym 4-6 times a week and have a strict diet. I started to do weightlifting from the age of 19.
I ran my first cycle when I was 21. This was dianabol only. As a second I did test bold en my last cycle was test tren which I stopped after 4 weeks because of the sideeffects. I took enough rest between cycles en allways used nolvadex after. I started to feel lumps (gyno) on my test bold cycle. When I started to use tren they really started to grow. I tried to remove them with arimex and even letro. With no success. Now they have been removed via surgery.

My goals for my new cycle is especially lean muscle. I want to try to gain 3 - 5 kg (6 - 11 pounds).

Thanks in advance.

BR, Max

Hi,
Thanks for answering! :) My stats now are:
Length: 1.77 m
Weight: 80 kg (176 pounds)
Body fat: 12%

I always go to the gym 4-6 times a week and have a strict diet. I started to do weightlifting from the age of 19.
I ran my first cycle when I was 21. This was dianabol only. As a second I did test bold en my last cycle was test tren which I stopped after 4 weeks because of the sideeffects. I took enough rest between cycles en allways used nolvadex after. I started to feel lumps (gyno) on my test bold cycle. When I started to use tren they really started to grow. I tried to remove them with arimex and even letro. With no success. Now they have been removed via surgery.

My goals for my new cycle is especially lean muscle. I want to try to gain 3 - 5 kg (6 - 11 pounds).

Thanks in advance.

BR, Max

I really think you should look into sarms and not steroids. They won't have the side effcts or suppression that steroids do without the risk of gyno either. Here is a great stack for you for adding lean mass and strength

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom