napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

lildons

Hey Dylan,

This is my first time reaching out.

Im interested in running a cycle and can use some help. I dont know where I should start.

I am 39, 5'11 about 240lbs. I want to get down to about 220. I want to drop bodyfat to about 10% (or less).

I already work out about 5-6 times a week 3 weight training days and 3 cardio days.

Im at about 17% BF. I work out 3-4 times a week and run about 2 miles 3 times a week. So at least 5 days a week. I work out heavy on everything mostly. Part of the 300 bench club, so the strength is there.

Age - 39
Height - 5'11
Weight - 240
Body fat % - 17%
Years of training - 20+
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - None
PCT for each cycle - None
Goals - Lose bodyfat
Supplements (if any) - CLA, Omega, Protein powder, multi vitamin
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - None
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - None

OK.

Dropping body fat will come from nutrition and cardio. What's your diet look like?

Your way more than 17 percent..I'm 39 5 '11 and weigh 214..my bf is hovering around 15 percent at the moment

Meal 1 = 6 egg whites, 3 whole eggs
Meal 2 = Rice cake w/almond butter
Meal 3 = 6oz Salmon, Spinach (baked)
Meal 4 = Chicken Thighs, mixed salad (baked)
Meal 5 = Protein powder (2 scoops, gold whey)
Meal 6 = 1 Chobani yogurt

Last edited:
6 egg whites, 3 whole eggs
Salmon, Spinach
Chicken Thighs, mixed salad
Protein powder
Snacks = rice cake with almond butter, or yogurt

You have to be A LOT more specific. Amounts? How many meals per day? How is the food cooked?

Salmon is a fattier fish.

Protein powder is LOADED fat & sugar (typically)

Almond butter, more fat.

hey brother... your body fat is probably up there a bit but its hard to say without a shirt on.. one thing on your diet i would drop FOR SURE is the chicken thighs and get to chicken breasts... i would also replace the salmon with a white fish like cod.. you have to cut some of the fattier foods, especially the chicken thighs.. these two alone will make a significant difference...

steroids are not used to drop that amount of fat brother... that's not what they should ever be used for... to harden up and tone, absolutely but they are not weight loss drugs... the best way to about this is to get your body fat down first and get into the proper condition to safely and effectively run an anabolic steroid cycle... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i will be happy to help you set up a sarms cutting cycle...

hey brother... your body fat is probably up there a bit but its hard to say without a shirt on.. one thing on your diet i would drop FOR SURE is the chicken thighs and get to chicken breasts... i would also replace the salmon with a white fish like cod.. you have to cut some of the fattier foods, especially the chicken thighs.. these two alone will make a significant difference...

steroids are not used to drop that amount of fat brother... that's not what they should ever be used for... to harden up and tone, absolutely but they are not weight loss drugs... the best way to about this is to get your body fat down first and get into the proper condition to safely and effectively run an anabolic steroid cycle... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

I definitely want to harden up and tone. I started running 4 days a week. Ive read alot on sarms but doses are the thing I struggle with. What ever you can recommend for a cutting cycle, would be great...NO AWESOME!!

I definitely want to harden up and tone. I started running 4 days a week. Ive read alot on sarms but doses are the thing I struggle with. What ever you can recommend for a cutting cycle, would be great...NO AWESOME!!
absolutely bro, i have you covered... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Agreed on the diet suggestions. I lovvvve salmon but it (unfortunately) is a higher fat content. OP; Let me know if you need some chicken breast or fish recipe suggestions.

Agreed on the diet suggestions. I lovvvve salmon but it (unfortunately) is a higher fat content. OP; Let me know if you need some chicken breast or fish recipe suggestions.

Sure send em... I will make these changes immediately

Top Bottom