napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle at 19

dozuroot

Hi dylan, i'm your follower on youtube.
I'm italian so i'm sorry for my bad english
I have a question, i know you don't reccomended to run a cycle at only 19, but anyway, if i Will run a cycle, with only test (or max with primo) with looow dosage, and a good pct, it will compromise my ormones for the rest of my life?
P.s there are many people here saying that after 2 months of tren, without pct and arimidex while, he didn't find any problem.
Is this possible???
Waiting for your reply, and again, im sorry for my bad english

I have a question, i know you don't reccomended to run a cycle at only 19, but anyway, if i Will run a cycle, with only test (or max with primo) with looow dosage, and a good pct, it will compromise my ormones for the rest of my life?
P.s there are many people here saying that after 2 months of tren, without pct and arimidex while, he didn't find any problem.
Is this possible???
I suggest reading some of the other treads of guys introducing and asking similar questions ...you will find a lot of answers your looking for....i would assume you'll here that at that age you risk damaging your developing endocrine system and mess your self up permanently... but ill leave that to the pros to fill you in....good luck bro...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Is this possible???

I’m 19 as well. If you run anything run a sarm. Don’t run test. Sarmsx.com will be back up February 1st. You can get your sarms there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you know i wont discuss steroids with someone your age but you ask anyway and then people wonder why i get so frustrated... i'll let YOU figure that one out...

Bro please wait until you are much older. Right now all you need is food and hard work. When you get older and your Testosterone starts declining then by all means balls to the wall. Right now you're just gonna regret it severely. Be smart!!!

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Maybe point him at that recent thread of the kid that did a cycle at 19, and 1.5 years later, he has lower test than I do at 60.

Maybe point him at that recent thread of the kid that did a cycle at 19, and 1.5 years later, he has lower test than I do at 60.

Yes, that thread is a clear indicator on exactly why we steer underage guys away from steroid use.

Honestly, what sucks is most of the young guys wanting to jump on aren’t doing it because they are “vets” and have mastered training/nutrition for their bodies. They do it because they are clueless on how to grow so they automatically assume “it must be the gear that I’m missing”. Then you’re left with a kid who destroys themselves hormonally, and still doesn’t know how to grow. Damage without benefit. That’s why discussing aas with teens is frowned upon. At 18-19 years old, you have everything you need to grow and make damn good progress. Don’t go looking for what you “want” to hear. Take the advice given so you don’t screw yourself bud.

I think it’s really cool that y’all are so real, and you won’t give advice to youngins. I’m young and I understand why you do that. I have mad respect for Dylan along with the others supporting him. Haven’t seen a forum or anything with anybody being completely honest about this shit before. Love it! [emoji1305]

Honestly, what sucks is most of the young guys wanting to jump on aren’t doing it because they are “vets” and have mastered training/nutrition for their bodies. They do it because they are clueless on how to grow so they automatically assume “it must be the gear that I’m missing”. Then you’re left with a kid who destroys themselves hormonally, and still doesn’t know how to grow. Damage without benefit. That’s why discussing aas with teens is frowned upon. At 18-19 years old, you have everything you need to grow and make damn good progress. Don’t go looking for what you “want” to hear. Take the advice given so you don’t screw yourself bud.
as always, your rationale NEVER disappoints man... if you only knew how much of this i get, like on instagram and facebook in my messages there, it would BLOW your mind... these kids want everything overnight or they just think or hear that "arnold did it" or so and so is okay right now etc. but they have NO CLUE what lies ahead whatsoever... im privy to enough dealing with the amount of people i do everyday and the HORROR stories i get DAILY... it makes me sick to my stomach to hear some of the stories... its like a horror movie that i hear every single day and im never trying to be a dick douchebag to people when i tell them how bad it can be, im trying to prevent it

I think it’s really cool that y’all are so real, and you won’t give advice to youngins. I’m young and I understand why you do that. I have mad respect for Dylan along with the others supporting him. Haven’t seen a forum or anything with anybody being completely honest about this shit before. Love it! [emoji1305]

i appreciate that brother and all im doing is being big brother here... trying to guide, teach and help in any way possible..

Top Bottom