napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle 10 months

naakans

My question is can I run 10 months cycle
First 3 months gaining with boldenone, Test Enanthet, and after that cutting with Frag Tren Prop T3 Anavar.

Or else after 3 months ptc for 45 days and then cutting I have a competition at January.

Thing is that I don't have enough mass in my legs for that I plan gaining cycle.
For me safety is the priority plz help.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Give us your stats bro. How can you talk about safety being a priority whilst asking about doing a 10 month cycle, it's complete madness.

My question is can I run 10 months cycle
First 3 months gaining with boldenone, Test Enanthet, and after that cutting with Frag Tren Prop T3 Anavar.

Or else after 3 months ptc for 45 days and then cutting I have a competition at January.

Thing is that I don't have enough mass in my legs for that I plan gaining cycle.
For me safety is the priority plz help.

Why in the world would you want to do a 10 month cycle? That's insane. What is your stats, goals, and experience?

you dont run 10 month cycles man... what is wrong with you? are you trying to wreck yourself because you can do that on your own without asking anyone

Top Bottom