napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cvs hgh

roortegar

Hey Dylan, is the cvs HGH good? I'm 30 years old and I would like to get some and what should I stack it with. I'm also 15% fat. Any suggestions?

Are you referring to hgh boosters they sell at CVS? They're a gimmick. Mk677 would be a true hgh booster.

What are your goals?

Is it good? It's like the best HGH you could possibly get your hands on considering the HGH at CVS is pretty much guaranteed to be real and accurately dosed.

Hey Dylan, is the cvs HGH good? I'm 30 years old and I would like to get some and what should I stack it with. I'm also 15% fat. Any suggestions?

Bro I have no idea what you are talking about. Cvs HGH....if they even have it at their pharmacy would require a prescription. You aren't going to just walk in and buy that shit bro.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

cvs? like the drugstore cvs? thats not hgh bro... good lord!! please just do not mess with any of this, please! the fact you even asked that says NO WAY on this bro.. please do not do something stupid... you dont have a clue what you are talking about and thats a very very dangerous game to play with ped's..

Top Bottom