napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting stack dosage

simiterdet

Hi,

I enjoy the content you have on YouTube 1st off. I see a lot of people don't like you but that's why I like you. So brush the haters off bro. Im cutting getting ready for a show. Right now I am 190lbs and sitting at 17% body fat. This is usually where I sit during off season. So what stack do you recommend and dosages for me being that I'm not a beginner. I don't want to use anabolics because of have been aggressive in the past. So what is your honest recommendation?

Hi,

I enjoy the content you have on YouTube 1st off. I see a lot of people don't like you but that's why I like you. So brush the haters off bro. Im cutting getting ready for a show. Right now I am 190lbs and sitting at 17% body fat. This is usually where I sit during off season. So what stack do you recommend and dosages for me being that I'm not a beginner. I don't want to use anabolics because of have been aggressive in the past. So what is your honest recommendation?
i would definitely get your body fat down a bit before you start any cycle bro.. i dont have enough info to know what to recommend... what compounds have you used in the past? what is your main goal? what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

What show?

Are you saying that you HAVE used AAS in the past but don't want to now?

A lot of people don't like me either.

please let me know bro... its impossible to give you an accurate answer without all the pertinent information

Hi,

Are you looking for a sarms stack instead of AAS? What is your height and age?

If you are cutting, I think the enhanced super stack is your best bet to lead into a show

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom