napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting soon. Mast or Win?

m555zma

My bulk is almost over with deca (from pharmalday. Incredible stuff). Went from 173lbs to 208 and still see abs..

*going to cut on tren with either mast or winny. Never tried either; only read about them. Which do guys prefer. Masteron or winstrol?

My bulk is almost over with deca (from pharmalday. Incredible stuff). Went from 173lbs to 208 and still see abs..

*going to cut on tren with either mast or winny. Never tried either; only read about them. Which do guys prefer. Masteron or winstrol?
For me its masteron. You can run it longer and it doesnt carry the sides and toxicity. Mast also goes well with tren, if you must use tren

Mast seems to be the new winny. When running winny you really need to have your ducks in order to avoid sides.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Masteron when it comes to sides vs reward , but pharma lady's stana depot (inj winstrol 50) is fire. If you pick winny ,i'd suggest you get some gw also. Can i ask what kind of nandro you used? GA or PB? 250/300 ?

I prefer Mast E but have also use P. Message me for Robo list and contact....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mast for sure. Winny is harsh. Both are hard on the hair line blbit mast wins easily. The libido boost, aggression, low toxicity. Amazing stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I like Masteron haven't tried Winny yet. Tren wrecks my cholesterol enough by itself don't feel the need to add to it further with Winny.

Both of them together are pretty great. Did a cycle last May for vegas that was Tren E, mast e, winny. The aggression was pretty bad though, but received plenty of compliments at the topless pool lol. Personally, I think you’ll see more from winstrol than masteron if your higher body fat but if your lower then 10% masteron wins. Both can effect hairline. Winny is pretty toxic, not really a drug that is worth it unless your competing. Tren and mast did more then enough on its own.

Agreed Mast is safer and Winny is probably better in terms of results. Mast will still give good results though if used with other dry compounds. Mast will even help with some wet compounds.

i prefer winstrol for sure... you just get more out of it altogether... but lets look beyond that.. you gained a lot of size on your last cycle so what is your current body fat? if its too high then using mast is rather pointless... you wont get anywhere near what you should out of it if you were at a lower body fat percentage

I'm at 16.9%.
Going to cut to 14% then drop the tren. At 10% add the mast.
You have a long long ways to cut before you even think about hardening drugs. I dont know what you weigh, but just as an example if you were 200 lbs youd have to cut nearly 15 lbs of pure fat not even counting the additional water and glycogen and other body mass youd lose on top of it.

You have a long long ways to cut before you even think about hardening drugs. I dont know what you weigh, but just as an example if you were 200 lbs youd have to cut nearly 15 lbs of pure fat not even counting the additional water and glycogen and other body mass youd lose on top of it.
Damn you, Rick. When you make it so clear, the truth can feel daunting. I'm 14% now. 15lbs if pure fat sounds so hard to lose.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

When I cut, I'm usually dropping 3-5lbs/week (dieting+AC vinegar). Also my bulk was 100% clean so I'm not too worried about the fat. I can still see abs .

Top Bottom