domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cutting soon. Mast or Win?

Cutting soon. Mast or Win?

My bulk is almost over with deca (from pharmalday. Incredible stuff). Went from 173lbs to 208 and still see abs..

*going to cut on tren with either mast or winny. Never tried either; only read about them. Which do guys prefer. Masteron or winstrol?

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    My bulk is almost over with deca (from pharmalday. Incredible stuff). Went from 173lbs to 208 and still see abs..

*going to cut on tren with either mast or winny. Never tried either; only read about them. Which do guys prefer. Masteron or winstrol?
    For me its masteron. You can run it longer and it doesnt carry the sides and toxicity. Mast also goes well with tren, if you must use tren

Masteron is what I was leaning towards. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    Masteron is what I was leaning towards. Cool
    I would do masteron personally. A little more money for sure but you take away the toxicity and wrecking your cholesterol.

Mast seems to be the new winny. When running winny you really need to have your ducks in order to avoid sides.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Masteron when it comes to sides vs reward , but pharma lady's stana depot (inj winstrol 50) is fire. If you pick winny ,i'd suggest you get some gw also. Can i ask what kind of nandro you used? GA or PB? 250/300 ?

I used PharmaLadys deca dura 300

I prefer Mast E but have also use P. Message me for Robo list and contact....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes you prefer E?

Mast for sure. Winny is harsh. Both are hard on the hair line blbit mast wins easily. The libido boost, aggression, low toxicity. Amazing stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk