napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Sarms cycle Help

jmoney41222

Hey guys, new to the thread.

About to start up my first Sarms cycle once Sarmsx restocks. Never done AAS. I'm 21 years old and 5'10 about 190 at a 15% body fat .

I'm looking to start a cut and plan to diet very strict as I'm getting ready for vegas in the Summer lol. I train hard, don't miss meals and have added abut 25 lbs this bulk so I/m ready to cut.

I want to use GW-50156, Rad-140, and S4. Is it okay for me to stack all three of them or just choose one between the S4 and Rad-140? I want to stack all three to get more results.
Also if someone can help me with a potential PCT for the stack of three of them combined that'd be helpful

Thanks guys!

thats one of the most widely used sarms cutting stacks there is... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the correct dosing and pct to go with bud. Let us know if you have any other questions

You’ll be fine bro... sarms can be stacked with no problem and are not hepatoxic ...

appreciate the help brothers! will update you guys will the results once I start the cut in March. Excited to see how shredded I can get!

Top Bottom