napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cutting during pct using sarms?

SupperFish

So I am about to finish my first 15 week bulk cycle with:
Test e 500mg/week
Tren Hex 150mg/week (Started this during week 7 as I wanted to see how Test affected my body before using another substance)

Please don't say Tren can't be used to bulk, I tried and I got some lean muscle gains with it.

I have 2 bottles of LiquiNol and LiquiClo along with 1 bottle of Ostarine and Cardarine from SarmsX in hand for PCT given I am only running 4 weeks PCT.

My Daily 4 week PCT Dosage:
LiquiNol: 40 week 1/40 week 2/20 week 3/20 week 4
LiquiClo: 100 week 1/100 week 2/50 week 3/50 week 4
Ostarine: 25mg ED (I heard Test suppression starts after going over 25mg, so I guess it's not good to run more than 25mg ED during PCT. Correct me if I am wrong)
Cardarine: 20mg ED

I am wondering if I can cut during my PCT with those Sarms or should I maintain my calories.

PS: I don't plan on doing B&C, and I also don't like the "time on cycle + pct = time off" theory as it makes it so I can only run 1 cycle per year, so fuck the "Just cut during your next cycle since AAS doesn't have catabolic effects"

Yep, during my week 6 of my cycle as I found that my body is adapted to Test and I do use 1mg of Arimidex E3D with no gyno issues whatsoever. Although I do have hypertension, I was able to fix that with daily aspirin and cardio

So I am about to finish my first 15 week bulk cycle with:
Test e 500mg/week
Tren Hex 150mg/week (Started this during week 7 as I wanted to see how Test affected my body before using another substance)

Please don't say Tren can't be used to bulk, I tried and I got some lean muscle gains with it.

I have 2 bottles of LiquiNol and LiquiClo along with 1 bottle of Ostarine and Cardarine from SarmsX in hand for PCT given I am only running 4 weeks PCT.

My Daily 4 week PCT Dosage:
LiquiNol: 40 week 1/40 week 2/20 week 3/20 week 4
LiquiClo: 100 week 1/100 week 2/50 week 3/50 week 4
Ostarine: 25mg ED (I heard Test suppression starts after going over 25mg, so I guess it's not good to run more than 25mg ED during PCT. Correct me if I am wrong)
Cardarine: 20mg ED

I am wondering if I can cut during my PCT with those Sarms or should I maintain my calories.

PS: I don't plan on doing B&C, and I also don't like the "time on cycle + pct = time off" theory as it makes it so I can only run 1 cycle per year, so fuck the "Just cut during your next cycle since AAS doesn't have catabolic effects"

Tren on a first cycle? For fucks sake bro.....come on. Of course you gained size on Tren with your first are likely undersized. You'd gain size from anything right now. So don't come on here acting like you know everything when you have no fucking clue when it comes to cycling and what these compounds do. Telling us not to tell you things is not going to fly here.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like the time on plus pct equals time off thing or not....that's the way it needs done. You are being completely reckless and if you want to do things that way you are in the wrong place. We won't condone or help you with making poor choices in any way.

There's so much wrong here that I don't know where to start. If you want to cut in pct and lose your gains be my guest.

You're right bro, its all bullshit. We just use "time on cycle + PCT = time off" just to fuck with you

Last edited:
please dont tell you that you cannot bulk with tren... so what exactly is your definition of "bulking" because gaining some lean muscle IS NOT bulking and who the fuck cant gain size on a first cycle, especially being undersized... your funny man... why are you even asking since after your one cycle you know so much more than everyone else?? please start educating me with your vast knowledge, please kind sir... i'll await the lesson...

Top Bottom