napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting during pct?

U.K.Guy

I just wanted to know your thoughts. I'm cutting for the last 5 weeks of my cycle to polish up what I have gained.
I am just wondering if I feel the need to carry on cutting after the 5 weeks (which I highly dowt) is it ok to keep cutting. I am adding in mk2866 and gw for 4 weeks of my pct which will help with the muscle preservation but I'm unsure if it's to risky?
Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Mk2866 20mg 4 weeks only
Gw 14mg 4 weeks

Hcg will be ran for 4 weeks prior to pct 500mg twice a week

I wouldn't ever reco,mend being in a caloric defecit while trying to recover post cycle. You will be fighting your body as it is to keep the mass even with a very good pct as it is. I would recommend at least being at maintenance

I thought this might be the case. So how long do you think I should go into a slight surplus on calories before I start cutting again?

I thought this might be the case. So how long do you think I should go into a slight surplus on calories before I start cutting again?

I wouodmt go back into a caloric defecit until at least a week or two after pct is finished

a week or so after pct is fine to start cutting... ive done it right after i finished with no problem but i would still wait at least a week... cutting DURING is never recommended

Top Bottom