napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Deficit

killa35

Hey there, i'm about to start a stack that looks like this in a few weeks:

S4 1-8 50 mg, 25 in am 25 in pm
Cardarine 1-8 20 mg
Ostarine 5-8 20 mg

My first cycle was ostarine, 30 mg that i used to bulk up. Now, i'm losing the bit of fat i gained from that. My question is, how low should my deficit be for calories? also, what ratio macros should work the best? Lastly, if i'm in a 500 calorie deficit and i burn 450 calories, should i keep my deficit at 950 total for the day or replenish those 450 calories i burned? thank you!

Hey there, i'm about to start a stack that looks like this in a few weeks:

S4 1-8 50 mg, 25 in am 25 in pm
Cardarine 1-8 20 mg
Ostarine 5-8 20 mg

My first cycle was ostarine, 30 mg that i used to bulk up. Now, i'm losing the bit of fat i gained from that. My question is, how low should my deficit be for calories? also, what ratio macros should work the best? Lastly, if i'm in a 500 calorie deficit and i burn 450 calories, should i keep my deficit at 950 total for the day or replenish those 450 calories i burned? thank you!
Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page and that should set you up perfectly for your defecit.

i appreciate the help. The diet thing isn't much of the problem though, the extent of sarms strength on maintaining muscle is. I know that sarms would allow for a bigger deficit while maintaining muscle, but what would that be? should i just stick with a 500 calorie deficit or possibly even 750? and if i am already in 500 calories deficit for the day and i burn 200 calories during cardio, should i replenish the 200 or would sarms allow me to just keep burning the calories without having to replenish? thank you!!

I would stick to a 500 defecit on the diet side. That is a good rate of fat loss and even though sarms help retain muscle I don't think it's a good idea to exceed that for maximum muscle retention

Top Bottom