napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle...What are your thoughts?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,
So, currently I have been off cycle for 12 weeks and got another 10ish weeks before I hop back on cycle. Been feeling really good. Only thing I’m using is MK677 25mg in the morning.

My goal is pretty simple, to cut. Now as strange as this sounds, this will be my first time cutting while on cycle. Right now, I currently weigh 227 and by the time I start this cycle I will probably be in the 230-235 range. I don’t have a specific goal weight in mind, but my guess will probably be cutting down to 215-210.

Here is the cycle I am thinking:
Test P: 375mg /wk (Week 1-12)
Tren a: 200 mg/wk (Week 3-12)
Masteron: 600 mg/wk (Week 1-12)

I have never used masteron before, so I am excited to see how I respond. I also have never used a short ester test before. The only test I have used was Test E.

Here is a question I have. Would adding EQ to this cycle help me reach my goal? The only reason I am against adding EQ here is because I really don’t want to have to run a 16+ week cycle. And adding EQ for 12 weeks would be a waste I assume?

Thanks guys

here are my current stats:

Weight:227
BF: 12%
Cycle history 4: (Test E) (Test,deca) (Test,deca,EQ) (Test, Tren)

Looks pretty good to me.

All the doses are very reasonable and if you are already 12% then I dont see any problem with it especially if you have run tren before.

The shorter esters are built in your system quicker but out quicker as well so in the end you wont see a huge difference in a test e/tren e cycle versus a test p/tren ace cycle other than tren ace is supposed to have a higher absorption rate than tren e (i.e. a dose of tren e is not 100% equal to a dose of tren ace).

Mast is a great compound especially at a lower body fat you will really see the hardening properties. Proviron (oral mast essentially) is awesome i love running that stuff it hardens me up and dries me out like no other.

no need to add eq whatsoever... it doesnt fit on this kind of cycle being that long of an ester either... cycle looks good otherwise... you could always add gw501516 and s4 as well... they would be excellent

Okay cool thanks guys. Not gonna add the EQ, might add in proviron though.

GW is another thing i think I will probably add in.

Top Bottom