napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cutting cycle stack

davepson

hey guys new to the forum, I'm 36 5ft11 210lbs around 18-19% body fat, been training 2 years,

question is, i have to have a couple of operations, 1 is on my knee on my cartilage and another is a umbilical hernia, so I'm gonna be out of action for a few month with zero training, so i have been looking at dylan's videos on sarms and was considering doing a 12 week cut whilst I'm recovering while trying to retain as much muscle as i can

what stack would you recommend for me and also whats the most i can cut my calories per day for maximum results?

cheers guys

hey guys new to the forum, I'm 36 5ft11 210lbs around 18-19% body fat, been training 2 years,

question is, i have to have a couple of operations, 1 is on my knee on my cartilage and another is a umbilical hernia, so I'm gonna be out of action for a few month with zero training, so i have been looking at dylan's videos on sarms and was considering doing a 12 week cut whilst I'm recovering while trying to retain as much muscle as i can

what stack would you recommend for me and also whats the most i can cut my calories per day for maximum results?

cheers guys

ill help you out with the best stack I can to use while you are off and trying to recover. Keep in mind that if you aren't working out at all, there's no way to maintain all your muscle mass because you are not doing any resistance training to keep it. I'd also keep the defecit small at like 300 calories per day, because a bigger defecit will just cause more muscle loss especially not training.

Here is a stack I think would work best for you, to retain muscle mass, enhance cutting, and also give you nice hea.ing benefits while trying to recover.

Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

just to add i have never taken any aas or sarms before this would be my first
okay bro, being off and need ing to hold muscle and recover is imperative and you want to enhance your healing to the highest extent... the healing and recovery stack is definitely what you want... keep in mind that you need to run mk677 for a year continuously without cycling off... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

okay bro, being off and need ing to hold muscle and recover is imperative and you want to enhance your healing to the highest extent... the healing and recovery stack is definitely what you want... keep in mind that you need to run mk677 for a year continuously without cycling off... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

thanks dylan and rick, I'm going to get the stack as soon as i can, as for the mk-677 if i started that before i go for surgery would it be ok with the general anaesthetic or would i be best to wait till i have completed the surgery

thanks dylan and rick, I'm going to get the stack as soon as i can, as for the mk-677 if i started that before i go for surgery would it be ok with the general anaesthetic or would i be best to wait till i have completed the surgery
there should not be any issues with that whatsoever... none that i have ever seen or read about

there should not be any issues with that whatsoever... none that i have ever seen or read about

excellent, I'm going to start the mk in a few weeks when i can order from your site, then i will start the others post op, the good news is i only need the leg operation, so hopefully i will be able to train upper body with dumbbells at home whilst I'm recovering to try and keep that little bit more muscle, i will try and update when i start, then i can come back when I'm training fully with my body fat where i want it to be to start a bulking sarms

thanks for all your help, and i love the channel :)

excellent, I'm going to start the mk in a few weeks when i can order from your site, then i will start the others post op, the good news is i only need the leg operation, so hopefully i will be able to train upper body with dumbbells at home whilst I'm recovering to try and keep that little bit more muscle, i will try and update when i start, then i can come back when I'm training fully with my body fat where i want it to be to start a bulking sarms

thanks for all your help, and i love the channel :)
you are very welcome brother and i truly appreciate the support.. take care of yourself while you recover... this is a marathon, not a sprint... im always here to help if you need me...

IMG_4609.jpg

Don't know if this picture will work, but this is just a quick update, I'm all healed up now, very slowly doing cardio, kept the weight training up, I've managed to drop a load of body fat but stay around the same weight :)

The only thing i didn't take was the mk677 unfortunately, i couldn't afford the whole lot so i just did the other recommendations, i feel great to be honest ,

awesome update brother!! im so glad to see you are feeling better and things are working out for you!

thanks for the amazing advice :),

I'm hoping to be able to bulk in the near future as I'm getting pretty small now lol

Top Bottom