napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle SARMS

canadian

Good Afternoon Sir, I am 23 years old, i am 5'9 , 200 lbs, with 21% BF. I have been working out for 7 years. I am looking for a SARMS cutting cycle. I was interested in running: GW 501516 and SR9009 together for 12 weeks. Could you please tell me if this is a good idea? Also, is any sort of PCT needed? I want to eventually get down to 10-12% BF. I am currently on the Keto diet as well. thank you.

here is the cycle to run....

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good Afternoon Sir, I am 23 years old, i am 5'9 , 200 lbs, with 21% BF. I have been working out for 7 years. I am looking for a SARMS cutting cycle. I was interested in running: GW 501516 and SR9009 together for 12 weeks. Could you please tell me if this is a good idea? Also, is any sort of PCT needed? I want to eventually get down to 10-12% BF. I am currently on the Keto diet as well. thank you.

Dylan gave you the best stack for cutting bro

Dylan gave you a great cycle for cutting. Another option is just running the GW and sr9009 themselves, so you won't need a pct, but the cycle he gave you is ideal for muscle preservation while dieting down with the fat loss sarms GW and sr9009

Good Afternoon Sir ,I just have a few more questions.

I was wondering if I could run ostarine instead of S4 for cutting? along with GW and Sr9009, I heard that it is really beneficial due to its healing properties. I have a long history of shoulder impingement, neck pain, and back pain, my body is just really worn out from years of lifting.

My second question is whether SARMS have any interaction with alcohol, preworkout, caffeine or any common substance that I should avoid?

Please and Thank you.

you can... s4 is better for cutting but you can use that yes... no interactions with any of the above listed..

Top Bottom