napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle next time

Trenoo

After I'm done with my first Test E cycle, I want to do a cutting cycle few months down the road for my second cycle. What are some good second cycle cutting steroids that you guys like or what are some people typically use?

Thanks for the help brothers!

After I'm done with my first Test E cycle, I want to do a cutting cycle few months down the road for my second cycle. What are some good second cycle cutting steroids that you guys like or what are some people typically use?

Thanks for the help brothers!
You don't plan your second cycle when you haven't even completed your first yet dude. Concentrate on getting what you can out of the task and cycle at hand. You're thinking too far ahead. A lot can change between now and then.

yeah bro, you focus on ONE THING AT A TIME... not wise to be focusing on something next when you havent even started your first

You don't plan your second cycle when you haven't even completed your first yet dude. Concentrate on getting what you can out of the task and cycle at hand. You're thinking too far ahead. A lot can change between now and then.

X2....patience

Top Bottom