napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cutting cycle help

aramax

I order this item for Cutting Cycle (8 weeks) would you pls explain how to use it
1. Andriol, Aveed,[Testosterone Undecanoate 60 pills]
2.Dianabol, [Metandienone 10mg 50 pills]
3.Winstrol,[Stanozolol Oral 10mg 50 pills]
4.Anastrozole, [Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills]

cutting with dbol? not likely bro... thats pretty much the worst option you could run for cutting and i would like to know how you expect to run 8 weeks of orals? thats way too much man! do you actually know what you are doing? where is your pct plan? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

I order this item for Cutting Cycle (8 weeks) would you pls explain how to use it
1. Andriol, Aveed,[Testosterone Undecanoate 60 pills]
2.Dianabol, [Metandienone 10mg 50 pills]
3.Winstrol,[Stanozolol Oral 10mg 50 pills]
4.Anastrozole, [Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills]

That's just a whole bunch of orals, and I sure hope you don't plan to use that for a cycle, unless you want big problems and liver failure

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

I need a plan

I'm 42 6'3" 195 and this is my first cycle
I have Dianabol,winstrol,GW-501516,Aromasin,N2Guard also Andriol, Aveed,[Testosterone Undecanoate 60 pills]
Im woundering should I go very low on the doseg mybe take the testosterone out from the cycle and run it for 8weeks

can you give me a plan pls,Thx

I'm 42 6'3" 195 and this is my first cycle
I have Dianabol,winstrol,GW-501516,Aromasin,N2Guard also Andriol, Aveed,[Testosterone Undecanoate 60 pills]
Im woundering should I go very low on the doseg mybe take the testosterone out from the cycle and run it for 8weeks

can you give me a plan pls,Thx

You can't run oral steroids without injectible testosterone bud, and your first cycle should always be test only. You also cannot run that many orals together. They are liver toxic and it will destroy your liver values and could give you big serious health problems.

You cannot take test out. You also need to post your FULL STATS

Not to mention the serious lethargy one would feel from how Liver Toxic that can make someone ingesting that many Orals

cutting cycle

I'm 42 6'3" 195 and this is my first cycle I never used any kind of steroid
Body fat %14-17
2 Years of training I lost 35 pound
I don't wanna look puffy that's why I chose cutting cycle (I think its looks more real)
I using protein ,creatine ,beta - alanine, bcca,B complex,muti vitamin ,ZMA,I used to take testosterone booster now I change it totribulus Terrestris,DHEA,DIM for 2 month , omega3,D3, collagen lots of green and nuts ....
18 hours Intermittent Fasting
No injuries, surgeries ,medication

I'm 42 6'3" 195 and this is my first cycle I never used any kind of steroid
Body fat %14-17
2 Years of training I lost 35 pound
I don't wanna look puffy that's why I chose cutting cycle (I think its looks more real)
I using protein ,creatine ,beta - alanine, bcca,B complex,muti vitamin ,ZMA,I used to take testosterone booster now I change it totribulus Terrestris,DHEA,DIM for 2 month , omega3,D3, collagen lots of green and nuts ....
18 hours Intermittent Fasting
No injuries, surgeries ,medication

okay bro... let me make you less confused... you are not in the right condition to use steroids at all... i want you to watch this video so you are not confused on what a cutting cycle with steroids actually means... i think you don't quite grasp it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ui-yTMSwU

what is your specific goal... do you want to drop a lot of weight, body fat etc?

Top Bottom