napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle Critique/Recommendations

mdc1

Hi

new here and new to sarm cycles. Have a goal to reduce my bodyfat as much as I can and need help and recommendations on a cutting cycle based on the data below.

I have seen some of the cutting/stacking recommendations in the forum, but do not understand the pct and other supplements at the end of those cycles. Also curious about sourcing/acquistion of the various sarms and pcts for stacking (pm me if not allowed in forum). Want to be smart and not get into something I do not understand the rules and scheme need to execute properly. Had some recent bloodwork, testosterone values at end,

Age 56
Height 5'10
Weight 210
Body fat % 25
Years of training - 20+ (power/strength lifting, no bodybuilding)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - No cycle history, want to cut body fat first
PCT for each cycle - no cycle history, need to understand PCT, how and what to take,
Goals - Want to cut body fat down below 20% and work on a better base
Supplements (if any) NanoPak vitamins
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) Over last 4 years changed diet to higher protein (organic), greens and fruit (organic), largely eliminating processed foods

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) torn meniscus, no surgery, strengthened quads and core to manage that pain.

Hormone testing values (recent bloodwork)
Dehydroepaindrosterone 146 (range of 55-64yrs old) 52-295
Estradiol 38.4
Estrone 34
LH 7,5
Human Sex Hormone 76
Testosterone 586
Free Testosterone 6.93

Now this is a tremendous first post. I love the attitude of taking baby steps as you approach this.

here is a strong cutting cycle to start with

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom