napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle advise

lalhunts

Hi bro,

Really appreciate your videos!

I am on a cutting cycle tren ace 300 mg pw + test prop 350mg pw + primo 600 mg pw + anavar 50mg ed + HGH 3iu ed with dostinex twice a week and aromasin 25mg eod?

I hope you will take my email under consideration and get back to me soon.

ummm. okay... did you have a question because you never asked one... you just told me you were on this cycle... so not quite sure what you want me to take into "consideration" aside from saying "thanks for sharing"

Hi bro,

Really appreciate your videos!

I am on a cutting cycle tren ace 300 mg pw + test prop 350mg pw + primo 600 mg pw + anavar 50mg ed + HGH 3iu ed with dostinex twice a week and aromasin 25mg eod?

I hope you will take my email under consideration and get back to me soon.

Hey bro, you don't have to be on a load of gear to appreciate Dylan's videos but each to their own lol!

I'm really sorry guys that i got to you wrong basically i'm planning this cycle to start next week and this is my very first anabolic cycle before this i have only done a SARM cycle of LGD-4033.
So I was hoping to get any advice or guidance from you guys regarding this cycle?

I'm really sorry guys that i got to you wrong basically i'm planning this cycle to start next week and this is my very first anabolic cycle before this i have only done a SARM cycle of LGD-4033.
So I was hoping to get any advice or guidance from you guys regarding this cycle?

Well I am a newcomer to this board but have no problem telling you your cycle is fucked up.

You appreciate Dylan's videos so maybe watch the one dealing with a first cycle!

I can tell you from personal experience that it is a major fuck up to do more than just test first time around.

You will have no idea what is causing any problems with multiple compounds.

Was it the tren or test? Which should I drop/decrease? See my point.

If you do test first time and you handle it well you can add a second compound next go. If there is a problem well it was not the test cause you did well on just test first cycle.

Lastly, tren first cycle not a good idea for so many reasons.

Did you learn to drive in an Formula 1 car or did you start out in a more tame every day driver? Best analogy I have.

I'll let others take it from here.

Last edited:

Tren on a first anabolic cycle? That's a big no my friend. If you watched Dylans videos you'd already know this was a very bad idea. Test only is a first anabolic cycle.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

From one SARMs cycle straight to test, tren, primo and var...seems legit. Hey brother, no one knows a damn thing about you, but clearly this cycle is so far over your head it isn't even funny. Post your complete stats: age, height, weight, bf%, months of training experience, previous aas cycles(n/a) diet, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stats:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180 lbs
Bf: 15.5%
Working out consistently from 34 months!
Previous AAS cycles: None
Diet Macros:
300g Protein
250g Carbs
150g Fats

Well this is my first and last cycle as I dont plan on doing any further cycles I just want to achieve a buff and shredded look and never wanna do steroids again. I just wana know if my doses and steroid regimen is on point. Forget the point that its my first cycle.

Stats:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180 lbs
Bf: 15.5%
Working out consistently from 34 months!
Previous AAS cycles: None
Diet Macros:
300g Protein
250g Carbs
150g Fats

Well this is my first and last cycle as I dont plan on doing any further cycles I just want to achieve a buff and shredded look and never wanna do steroids again. I just wana know if my doses and steroid regimen is on point. Forget the point that its my first cycle.
dude, seriously... like my patience is at the end for this bull shit... this is so fucking stupid man... dont you dare tell me you dont know how absurd this is... you run TEST only on a first cycle... wtf is all this shit??/ seriously???? what is wrong with you??? i would love to know..

You clearly have zero understanding of the entire subject, running the proposed cycle would be a massive mistake. You obviously think that steroids can be shovelled down like candy.

I very much doubt you have the sense to listen to any of the advice you're being given.

You clearly have zero understanding of the entire subject, running the proposed cycle would be a massive mistake. You obviously think that steroids can be shovelled down like candy.

I very much doubt you have the sense to listen to any of the advice you're being given.
i would have to completely agree with you but maybe he will surprise us and actually listen

I think you guys misunderstood me. Anyhow what cycle would you propose and plus just test? Addition of just primo and a kickstart of anavar wont be ok? Just here for advice you guys are muchh more experenced and I would definatley listen!

what is your fucking malfunction dude? good luck man,... you just had the one person that helps everyone actually give up on you... you dont listen so good luck, im DONE

I think you guys misunderstood me. Anyhow what cycle would you propose and plus just test? Addition of just primo and a kickstart of anavar wont be ok? Just here for advice you guys are muchh more experenced and I would definatley listen!
People get usually the best gains of their life in their first cycke on just test alone. You don't even know how you'll respond to that and you want to add other shit that's unnecessary? That's a recipe for disaster. Be smart and do it right or not at all. Don't clown on this shit man or you'll get owned and humbled trust me. You're not going to get the unrealistic expectations you want from one cycke either. Thetes the law of diminished returns and myostatin and I'm sure you know nothing about that

Top Bottom