napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle advice

goginken

Hey bro, appreciate the videos, have yet to find one that is not informative.
I'm trying to shred up for the summer, but having trouble deciding on what to use.
Stats-
5'9
160lbs
Bf is about 10% give or take a 1/2% depending on my water intake for the day.
Super high metabolism, I struggle to gain, when I cut I struggle to hold muscle, have diet dialed in pretty well right now tho

Cycle history, this will be my second cycle, first was test only, 350-400 sust/wk which was planned for 12, got cut short at 6 for family building reasons lol, but I was having great results from it, diet was not as clean so I was holding a lot of water however.

My original plan for this cut was to run test E @ 500 and deca @ 250 a week, with maybe winstrol to combat the water retention. friends who are knowledgeable in this subject have said I will get big, but won't shred up on deca no matter how hard I diet. And it's kinda pointless to run it with winny(they don't like winstrol at all)

So I ordered a little of everything being unsure. Got test couple different esters, Deca, a little npp, tren E and A, and winstrol. But I still am pretty confused as to what I should take to try and get to my goal. I'm still kinda scared of the Tren btw. I'm not aggressive at all, but still I hear the stories...
Any advice you got would be appreciated, keep up the good work man!

Winny isn't used to combat water retention.

Are you sure on those stats? 160 and 10% and you want to "shred up?" You're already there.

Ya just had my measurements and stats taken for a nutrition contest at the gym...I'm an ectomorph thru and thru, so I've always struggled putting on size, cutting is kinda new territory for me. I know I'm already pretty lean, but those lower abs are still hiding lol, I'd like to get down to like 7%, any lower then that I don't think I'd be able to maintain for any length of time and not feel like shit. So figured I should ask folks who have experience with cutting cycles as well as bulking.

To me it makes no sense at all to run that cycle based on your goals. I don't understand the choice of compounds. As it is, steroids are not fat burners. My recommdstion would be to run some sarms for fat burning with testosterone as a base to the cycle. Something like this

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

That's why I'm asking for help with it guys, cuz I'm not familiar with cutting compounds. I'm being told tren, being told EQ, being told primo which I can't afford, being told npp with not make me hold water like deca, being told yes winny, no winny. I do have some SARMS as well, I was thinking about s4, gw, and lgd4033 instead of an anabolic cycle.

That's why I'm asking for help with it guys, cuz I'm not familiar with cutting compounds. I'm being told tren, being told EQ, being told primo which I can't afford, being told npp with not make me hold water like deca, being told yes winny, no winny. I do have some SARMS as well, I was thinking about s4, gw, and lgd4033 instead of an anabolic cycle.
that would be a far better option bro... i'll make it very easy for you however i would switch lgd to rad140 for a very strong cutting cycle... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

For cutting purposes it makes far more sense to go with sarms, that give real fat burning abilities. Steroids are not fat burners

OP; you don't have anything to cut. Unless your getting on stage or doing a photo shoot it's not healthy to try to get to 7% bodyfat and stay there.

I know steroids aren't fat burners, course I wanna be big and shredded at the same time like we all do. And more muscle means that 10% bf doesn't look as squishy as it does now...EZ, I don't compete, but I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on the beach this summer and would like to look my best

Isn't doing any of this at the expense of our health?
uhhh no... its not, not at all and im not saying YOU are ignorant so dont mix my words please but that statement is very ignorant bro... there is a right way and wrong way to do things... a reckless way and a safer more conservative way... i advise to do things in the most aggressive way but in the safest way as well... if you dont care about that, then this is probably not the place for you.. i want nothing more than to help everyone but some people are fully intent on doing things their own way, and often have to learn a hard lesson which i am simply trying to prevent...

I know steroids aren't fat burners, course I wanna be big and shredded at the same time like we all do. And more muscle means that 10% bf doesn't look as squishy as it does now...EZ, I don't compete, but I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on the beach this summer and would like to look my best

I gave you a great recommendation for that goal bud

i have tried to help you do this right brother... now its ultimately up to you but just let me know if you have questions or need my help with anything

I do appreciate the direction fellas, don't take my questions to mean that I don't, just tryin to educate myself...yes of course I wanna do this the most healthy way possible, Doc says gear isn't good for ya, he says don't smoke don't drink either, that's his job lol...what I was trying to convey to EZ when he said i had nothing to cut, was that I'm not happy with my physique, abs aren't hard enough yet, so my choices are drop my bf% a couple points, or dehydrate which I think is worse for me and definitely not maintainable.

I do like that that cycles you reccomened bud, running the test along with the SARMs
test with sarms stack beautifully together bro... yes, absolutely a doctor is REQUIRED ethically and professionally to tell you everything you need to know basically to cover their own ass but here, noone is trying to cover shit bro, we are just looking out for you, period... we just do things different here.. clearly you can do whatever you want and the last thing im trying to be is some lecturing bitch etc... however i teach you how to get the very most out of what you are doing in the safest and most effective way...

You put a lot of effort into doin that bro, I know I speak for plenty when I say we appreciate everything you do...is there any sarms I would NOT want to run if I'm gonna be runnin Test as well? I know I had mentioned lgd/s4/gw, you had said swap the lgd, for rad140, which is supposed to mimic test if I recall correctly...does that still stand as your recommendation? Or no rad?

Top Bottom