napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cutting cycle

eorkjs

Hi dylan
I am looking for a cutting cycle test tren anadrol winstrol and AI
This time im gonna run it with intermittent fasting diet 18:6 or 20:4 or 24h (one big meal)
Some people are still getting good results while IF with steroids
Please advice.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Age 34
height 180cm
i have been training for 6 years. I used to be 90kg 14% bf and i always eat clean so my cycle last summer was my third cycle of 12 weeks test tren winstrol and Aromasin. Now im on IF diet 4 months till today with (no steroids) i dropped to 12% 80kg
I am still on IF diet till now i started 16:8 and then 18:6 now 24h and one meal
I workout daily with (cardio 30-45min) fasted and im still losing bf% but unfortunately sacrificing with muscles but just focusing on dropping bf% i reached a plateau at 80kg for the last 2 months but bf% is still dropping at slower rate.
In april or may 2018 im gonna start my cycle test tren anadrol win.
Here is my question: does IF works with steroids if i want to gain a bit lean muscle while focusing on dropping body fat as much as i can.
Or i have to get back to my 6 meals habit during cycle.

you can use IF with any cycle, yes, thats not a problem whatsoever.. i know MANY that have ran that with great success...

you can use IF with any cycle, yes, thats not a problem whatsoever.. i know MANY that have ran that with great success...

Dylan,
I need your advice again. I am fasting 24h one meal and breaking my fast right after my workout. Just to train and cardio fasted for more fat loss.
Do you preffer one meal after workout or 18:6 protocole (one meal before workout and the rest after workout). for better fatloss. Does it matter?

i would talk to rick about intermittent fasting... its not a diet i prefer nor use.. he will be better suited to answer this for you

Hi dylan
I am looking for a cutting cycle test tren anadrol winstrol and AI
This time im gonna run it with intermittent fasting diet 18:6 or 20:4 or 24h (one big meal)
Some people are still getting good results while IF with steroids
Please advice.

What is your purpose for adrol while cutting? Just truly curious because I thought about running it in my cycle for summer that is literally the exact same as yours. For the fasting, I have 0 experience with it but my girl works out fasted in the morning then eats from 12-8 and she’s stays quite lean all
Year.

Dylan,
I need your advice again. I am fasting 24h one meal and breaking my fast right after my workout. Just to train and cardio fasted for more fat loss.
Do you preffer one meal after workout or 18:6 protocole (one meal before workout and the rest after workout). for better fatloss. Does it matter?

It comes down to a matter of personal preference more than anything brother. The fat loss itself comes more from the 16 hour fast than anything and whether or not you train fasted doesn't matter a lot. I will say if you do train fasted what is recommended is to have BCAAs during your workout for protein synthesis and then BCAAs post workout if you won't be breaking fast soon after workout. I always preferred to train fasted with BCAAs and then break fast after my workout. Make sure your post workout meal is your biggest one. It should have no less than 50% of your total calories, carbs, and protein for the day

It comes down to a matter of personal preference more than anything brother. The fat loss itself comes more from the 16 hour fast than anything and whether or not you train fasted doesn't matter a lot. I will say if you do train fasted what is recommended is to have BCAAs during your workout for protein synthesis and then BCAAs post workout if you won't be breaking fast soon after workout. I always preferred to train fasted with BCAAs and then break fast after my workout. Make sure your post workout meal is your biggest one. It should have no less than 50% of your total calories, carbs, and protein for the day

Thnx a lot for sharing your experience. Same here i preffer training while fasted since insulin level is at the lowest so i guess more fat burning.

Rick i have another question concerning cardio.
Is 30-45min medium intensity cardio (jogging or eleptical) during fasted state burns fat similar to hiit cardio during normal eating days? is it necessary to do it hiit cardio also in fasted state?

Rick i have another question concerning cardio.
Is 30-45min medium intensity cardio (jogging or eleptical) during fasted state burns fat similar to hiit cardio during normal eating days? is it necessary to do it hiit cardio also in fasted state?
If you are going to so fasted cardio, I wpukd stick to moderate intensity. HIIT can be too much on the CNS and be somewhat Catabolic in an unfed state. It's a debatable subject but I would stick to moderate intensity. That's how I've always done it

Top Bottom