napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle

NOSrx

Looking for a good cutting cycle, and since we have some experienced guys over here on AR I thought I'd ask. I've personally done around 4 cycles, not many... but I've taken time off in between cycles to recover. Anyways... back to the point, I'm looking for a good cutting cycle to start in June. I'm at around 15-20% body fat.. I know not the best, which is why I want to cut down. Any one have a favorite cycle?

NOSrx said:
Looking for a good cutting cycle, and since we have some experienced guys over here on AR I thought I'd ask. I've personally done around 4 cycles, not many... but I've taken time off in between cycles to recover. Anyways... back to the point, I'm looking for a good cutting cycle to start in June. I'm at around 15-20% body fat.. I know not the best, which is why I want to cut down. Any one have a favorite cycle?

Brother that is my wheelhouse... I have competitors seeking me out for this kind of guidance... I literally just took on a female competitor in Virginia for this today... I have several here in vegas im prepping on this...

Just need some more info from you... Whats your aas use history? Height and weight and goal for body fat? Trt or pct??

DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

Brother that is my wheelhouse... I have competitors seeking me out for this kind of guidance... I literally just took on a female competitor in Virginia for this today... I have several here in vegas im prepping on this...

Just need some more info from you... Whats your aas use history? Height and weight and goal for body fat? Trt or pct??

I've done basic test cycles.. some with EQ thats it, and dbol to kick start the cycles. I always use a PCT, I haven't tried sarms yet.. I know your big on that. I always use Clomid, Nolva, and HCG as pct. On cycle I sometimes will use dex.. I'm 5"9 at 180-185 pounds, 15-20% bodyfat. Not on a trt, and not cruising either. Nicely done with helping out others in Vegas for prep! Thats wicked..

NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

I've done basic test cycles.. some with EQ thats it, and dbol to kick start the cycles. I always use a PCT, I haven't tried sarms yet.. I know your big on that. I always use Clomid, Nolva, and HCG as pct. On cycle I sometimes will use dex.. I'm 5"9 at 180-185 pounds, 15-20% bodyfat. Not on a trt, and not cruising either. Nicely done with helping out others in Vegas for prep! Thats wicked..

Thanks brother... I appreciate it...

I have one more question for you... Are you opposed to using tren?

You are right that I am big on SARMS and especially considering what your goal is however there is only the need for two on this cycle... I have a very nice game plan for you on this... We could play this one of two ways... It depends on your comfort level with tren...one thing i am strong against is hcg in pct... definitely use it leading up to pct but not in pct... not only can it increase estrogen, which is a huge issue in pct but also it mimics lh and fsh, which is not what you want in pct... the idea of pct is to jumpstart these, not mimic them... i definitely would use it leading up to it though... here are the two options I am thinking... one with tren and one without...

1-10 test prop 75-100 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-10 proviron 50 mg day
1-10 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-10 s4 50 mg day
5-10 winstrol 50 mg day
5-10 some sort of cycle support
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
test booster of your choice
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

OR

1-12 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-6 anavar 60 mg day
1-6 cycle support
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle support
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

SAME PCT as above

you have excellent choices for sources as you can see and pure essence is the best quality I have seen for sarms... either one of these is effective but the cycle with tren is clearly more aggressive but it depends on your level of comfort...

Im going to recommend option two here. If you have done 3-4 cycles in the past then I mean I'm assuming you have decent experience with training, nutrition, your body, etc. How could you let yourself get to 15-20% Bf ? By the way, there is a HUGE difference between 15% and 20%, should throw up some pics. I think your diet needs to get in check because getting down to 10% natually really isn't that hard it just takes hard work and consistency.. But if you are going to cycle I would have to go with Test + Anavar + Sarms

I would love to try tren, I've heard the Tren I make is insane... I heard great benefits from it also. My only concern with tren is hairloss... The guys in my family all seem to get thinning of hair and receding hair. I would be interested in maybe trying the first cycle I think! Any good sources for tabs/ancillary (canada) that you would recommend? I personally only make oils in my lab.

NOSrx said:
I would love to try tren, I've heard the Tren I make is insane... I heard great benefits from it also. My only concern with tren is hairloss... The guys in my family all seem to get thinning of hair and receding hair. I would be interested in maybe trying the first cycle I think! Any good sources for tabs/ancillary (canada) that you would recommend? I personally only make oils in my lab.

While it is possible to have hair loss with tren, it's not likely... Obviously if it runs in your family you need to be far more aware with it but you already know, that's part of the game... Just MAKE SURE you are using caber or prami with tren, preferably caber as not only is it more effective but has far less sides... prami sides can be very difficult to deal with for some while others do not get it as bad but it still becomes a problem... I don't have any Canadian specific references for you but I do have some that I know will ship there... Just let me know and I can recommend...

DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

While it is possible to have hair loss with tren, it's not likely... Obviously if it runs in your family you need to be far more aware with it but you already know, that's part of the game... Just MAKE SURE you are using caber or prami with tren, preferably caber as not only is it more effective but has far less sides... prami sides can be very difficult to deal with for some while others do not get it as bad but it still becomes a problem... I don't have any Canadian specific references for you but I do have some that I know will ship there... Just let me know and I can recommend...

Awesome advice, I appreciate it!!!

NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

Awesome advice, I appreciate it!!!

I am happy to help brother... Anytime you need anything just let me know and I GOT YOU! :D

Tren 50mg eod (watch for sides and taper up to 100mg if you can)

Mast 50mg eod

Winnie 50mg ed

Test 150mg ew (keep it low as test bloats and does not cut)

Low test like this won't require an AI and the mast should cover you anyhow.

Caber is awesome when it's legit but I feel that there is a lot of hype around it. I've used tren at 700mg ew and never used it. If you do, order some prami from a research supply company. That's easy.

Ya I'm liking the tren option. I do know that tren usage for cutting works best w a cal depleted diet also. Cutting comes from foods eaten and NOT eaten. Although u do want to avoid muscle wasting so you have to get some calories in. But if you time it right you can cut up and keep the muscle and even add some.

Sometimes I feel like, I can eat almost nothing and get stronger and more defined on tren.

It's amazing with nutrition efficacy.

The nutrient partitioning qualites of tren are just unmatched.. I also belive do it's ability to increase nitrogen retention and IGF-1 level so greatly that it's anti catabolic / muscle sparing properites when in a caloric deficit are unreal.. I feel like I could eat only 2,000 calories a day and still training insane and not lose any muscle on tren.. Never hear of tren really being related to hair loss bro but some people to experience hunger on tren while others experience loss of hunger, everyone responds differently of course

Bio-Tech said:
1-12 Test 250mg EW
1-8 Tren 400mg EW
1-12 Mast 400mg EW
8-12 Winnie 50mg ED

My kind of cycle right there except i would start the winnie one week earlier and juice that masteron up to 800!!

Getting really excited to try this haha. What is the benefit of taking Caber? I know a lot say its a must.. and others say they don't need it. Whats the scoop?

NOSrx said:
Getting really excited to try this haha. What is the benefit of taking Caber? I know a lot say its a must.. and others say they don't need it. Whats the scoop?

When you are using a nandrolone IE: tren, deca, npp, etc... then you are going to get an increase in prolactin, which kills your libido amongst other things, can induce gyno problems etc... Caber (dostinex) ensures this is under control... I would never recommend nor risk using any of these without it... It is the most effective method of treatment and you should never leave anything to chance, especially in regards to prolactin issues... This is also why you should not mix nolvadex with a nandrolone at the same time... It is fine to use in PCT after nandrolone use but nolvadex can also increase prolactin so running them in conjunction can be dangerous... Some say that is mythical or does not occur and some have first hand experience of the reprocussion with this combination. Just be aware of the several precautions with any type of nandrolone use bro...

DylanGemelli said:
Bio-Tech said:
1-12 Test 250mg EW
1-8 Tren 400mg EW
1-12 Mast 400mg EW
8-12 Winnie 50mg ED

My kind of cycle right there except i would start the winnie one week earlier and juice that masteron up to 800!!
Lol. I would do the same but didn't want to scare anyone and I love tren at 700

TheSVPdeal said:
DylanGemelli said:
Bio-Tech said:
1-12 Test 250mg EW
1-8 Tren 400mg EW
1-12 Mast 400mg EW
8-12 Winnie 50mg ED

Lol. I would do the same but didn't want to scare anyone and I love tren at 700

There's nothing scary about that at all... Mast absolutely needs to be run that high... We both know this first hand... :D

Now the tren, that's beast dosing right there but I know how you handle yours...

Top Bottom