napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting calories

m555zma

I cut relish from my can tuna meal with light mayo because 1 Damn tbl of relish=20cal! That's a lot for 1tbl. But the can tuna with only light mayo is gross..
So I tried to sweeten it by sprinkling vanilla protein on it and it tastes better than the Damn relish!! 2 birds with 1 stone.

**Caned tuna w mayo+relish is a common meal, so i thought to share for anyone who also has this meal and trying to cut calories from somewhere.
Cut the relish and try a dash of vanilla protein.

You have to get the solid white albacore tuna in water (bumblebee is my preference).. I got the chunk light once by accident and that shit is way diff/disgusting.. I use mayo, never heard of adding relish, but a lil pro sounds interesting

You have to get the solid white albacore tuna in water (bumblebee is my preference).. I got the chunk light once by accident and that shit is way diff/disgusting.. I use mayo, never heard of adding relish, but a lil pro sounds interesting

I tried chunk light once - that was enough!

try mixing a tuna can with 1/2 medium avocado and 1 slice of ezekiel bread ...that's a perfectly balanced and tasty meal :)

I don't know how you guys can eat tuna. I can't stand the shit lol
i used to eat it but i stopped for a few years and then i tried some a few months ago and about gagged... i dont know if i lost the taste or what bro but fuck, i couldnt handle it the last time

Tuna is one of those foods that I ate so much of, I just can' stand it anymore lol.

Tuna steaks are what i prefer nowadays

Top Bottom