napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting advice

Rhenk6767

I?m starting a cut in a few weeks and wanted y?all?s opinion on what I should add to
My stack. I?m going with S23 and cardarine but wanted to add something else as well. I?m debating between rad140 and yk11. I?ve never used yk11 and am interested in it, but it is good to use while cutting?

I?m starting a cut in a few weeks and wanted y?all?s opinion on what I should add to
My stack. I?m going with S23 and cardarine but wanted to add something else as well. I?m debating between rad140 and yk11. I?ve never used yk11 and am interested in it, but it is good to use while cutting?
Yk11 wouod be a good add. It does great for recomp. Sr9009 would be a good addition as well.

its excellent for cutting bro... absolutely... just understand this is a heavier cycle and would require a full pct but its an absolutely tremendous stack, yes...

You nail down the diet and bust ass in the gym, absolutely this cycle will be killer and yield results, as pointed out a full pct is a must

I?m on trt so I?m not concerned with the pct. I think I?m going to pull the trigger on the yk11. Thanks for the input guys

I?m on trt so I?m not concerned with the pct. I think I?m going to pull the trigger on the yk11. Thanks for the input guys

Always man, we are here to help, would love to see you write about the experience with Yk11 after and during the cycle, oh yeah trt you are good to go than, should be and awesome combo trt plus yk11 😎

Top Bottom