napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutter my first whinny an d test prop

my first cutting cycle years ago was a suggestion of a ifbb pro one of my best friends. i went in at 16$ bf about210 lbs when i finished a 8 week cycle of cardio diet and weight tranning i was at 198 and 6 % bf i was so excited for spring that year this is my cycle and i think a great one for beginners
week 1-8 100 mg testosterone propionate eod
week 1-5 50 mg winstrol ed split dose 25 mg am 25 mg pm
week 1-8 .05 mg arimidex eod
keep ur protien intake high 1.5-2 g per lb of body weight do as much cardio as u can stand and you will get ripped

Mountain-Man said:
my first cutting cycle years ago was a suggestion of a ifbb pro one of my best friends. i went in at 16$ bf about210 lbs when i finished a 8 week cycle of cardio diet and weight tranning i was at 198 and 6 % bf i was so excited for spring that year this is my cycle and i think a great one for beginners
keep ur protien intake high 1.5-2 g per lb of body weight do as much cardio as u can stand and you will get ripped

This right here is a recipe for shred and this is all it takes... A simple looking cycle like this can go a million miles... Sometimes, things like this, less complex and straight to the point are all it needs to really get the job done! NICE BRO!

Re: RE: Cutter my first whinny an d test prop

Mountain-Man said:
I like that setup a lot. It doesn't take anything drastic to make a big difference in a cut. As we all know, diet is really what dictates your results and what you did is a perfect example of this

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Simple cycles are the best.

I do disagree with this statement however; "do as much cardio as u can stand and you will get ripped"

At a certain point there "too much cardio" ....and you WILL be catabolic.

Simple is my motto too. 3 compounds does the trick.

As for cardio, it DOES make a difference and few are in danger of doing too much. I do 30 mins after every weight sesh to make sure it gets done, 5 days.

Mountain-Man said:

Hey bud,

I think winny is outdated unless you're stepping on stage and tend to lean torwards var due to the lesser sides. However, it's not as cost effective

Also, I believe Exemestane is more beneficial than Adex being that it's a suicide inhibitor and has been shown to help your "fresh test."

I'd throughly agree with what's said above. I'd also like to add that Exemestane is much easier on your lipid values

I agree with whats already been said and cardio can be tough on winny if proper supports aren't taken. Only thing Id do is run the winny the last 6 weeks not a kickstart.

And I think you mean .5mg Adex because .05mg is a trace amount

Sent using Tapatalk

I have extensive history with using winstrol as I do not ever run a cycle without it... It has always been my favorite oral (although tbol is quickly gaining ground) I will still always have huge amounts of love for winstrol... People do not realize that you can run a lower dose, avoid many of the sides and still make tremendous gains... I did a trial and error test while on trt with winstrol at 25 mg per day as opposed to 50 on a 6 week run... I did not even extend the length of use, which would be safe to jump to 8 weeks with this moderate of a dose, however I stayed at 6 weeks to really get the most accurate comparison on results... What I found was that I made even more gains at this moderate dose... The conclusion I drew from it was that I felt so much better and my performance was far higher on a day to day basis due to the fact that I had cut the toxicity in half and winstrol itself still worked wonders on my body, even at that moderate of a dose... I assure you, winstrol can be ran more moderate and the gains are still there and will exceed expectation...

Top Bottom