napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut with EC+MK2866 - PCT help needed

MadDoc

Alright guys, I just finished a 6 weeks cut cycle with based on Ostarine/MK 2866, and have now started PCT.

Ephedrine: worked my way up to 80mg per day in first two weeks, then mantained that.
Was doing 40/40 but switched to 40/20/20 later on.

Caffeine: between 300mg and 500mg per day, taken in the form of capped guaraná powder, 100mg caffeine per dose.

MK 2866: 10/10/12.5/12.5/25/25
GW 501516: 0/0/10/10/10/20

I used some Proviron during the last 2 weeks, especially every day during the last week, 25mg per day.
Made me feel less sleepy, I think it is due to my test being lower than normal.
Testforce 2: 2 scoops per day all at once in the morning, weeks 5 and 6.
That equals to about 3g DAA Calcium chelate form and 3g Sarcosine per day.
Not really sure if the 3g is the actual weight of the DAA in it or DAA + Calcium.

Other supplements were myprotein's Alpha Men, Super B complex, vitamin D3 2500 to 5000iu per day, vitamin E 400iu/day, Super Omega 3, vitamin C 1-2 grams per day, green tea extract 250mg/day, vit B6 100mg/day, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 500mg/day, 5 or 10mg Melatonin per day and 200mcg Huperzina A per day.

Just started a 4 weeks PCT:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Have got some Aromasin and Letrone at hand in case the bloods show elevated oestrogen at some point during or after after PCT, and also some
Arimistane to control Cortisol if needed.
So I am 35, 5'7" (170cm ) starting weight was 72kgs, I am now 70.5, as somehow Ostarine made me significantly gain lean mass while losing a lot of body fat.
So it ended up being more of a a recomp than a cut.
I was on on a averaged 1744 kcalories per day, monitored though a nice android app. That's about 700-1000 kcal under maintenance for me.
The macro distribution was:

Macros Chart.jpg

About 6 months before this cycle I did 2 checks of my test levels, and the results were 22.1 and 20.5 nmol/L (or 637 and 591 ng/dl).
The day after stopping the Ostarine I took another test (values out of normal range in red):

Hormones:

Testosterone: 10.9 nmol/L or 314 ng/dl
LH: 9.15 IU/L
FSH: 5.61 IU/L
Free Testosterone (calculated): 0.383 nmol/L or 11 ng/dl
17Beta-Estradiol: 63.8 pmol/L
SHBG: 9.22 nmol/L
Prolactin: 255 mIU/L

Liver:
ALP 35 IU/L
ALT 21.9 IU/L
CK 304 IU/L
Gamma GK 15 IU/L

Kidneys:

Creatinine 112 umol/L

Proteins:

Total protein 76.1 g/L
Albumine 40 g/L
Globuline 36.1 g/L

Cholesterol:

Tryglicerides 0.91 nmol/L
Cholesterol 2.66 nmol/L
LDL cholesterol 1.13 nmol/L
HDL cholesterol 1.12 nmol/L
Non-HDL cholesterol 1.53 nmol/L
HDL % of total 42%

Prostate:

Prostate specific AG (total) 2.65 ug/L

Thyroid:

TSH 0.493 mIU/L
Free Thyroxine 15.1 pmol/L
Free T3 5.08 pmol/L

What I wanted to ask was, is my PCT ok? Is my Prolactin too high? Should I get some Cabergoline?
What about the diet? Should anything have been different?
Any comments, suggestions, criticism etc welcome.

I'm on day 7 of PCT, serious psychological side effects going on.
The first days I was just a bit prone to mood swings, now very depressed and irritable, hopefully it won't get worse.
Is there anything that can be done?

GW and MK from a UK based company, proviron, Nolva and Clomid are Greek import pharma, Aromasin is Gen Tech brand, ephedrine was underground lab pressed pills.
It's the Clomid and Nolva that are causing this imho, But of course I am all ears.

About 6 months before, I checked testosterone twice (2 weeks apart) and it was 22.1 and 20.5 nmol/L (or 637 and 591 ng/dl).

Clomid and Nolva both shouldn't cause those issues bud. Possibly your hormones balancing out. Low or high estrogen can also cause those issues

Due to the effect of Clomid and Nolva, wouldn't it be more likely that my estrogens are too low?
Thank you guys so much for your time.

I think it's worth noting, at least the last 2 days I have been urinating more often and copiously than normal, while drinking less water than usual.
Maybe estrogen is too low?
I was thinking to get blood tests at day 15 of PCT, would you advise to wait until then or get them sooner?

nolva and clomid are not aromatase inhibitors man... you are confused in a big way... get blood work done... im certainly not doing guess work because that could make things worse

I do know that Clomid and Nolva are SERMs and not AIs but I will freely admit to be very confused as to why I'm feeling like crap.
I had read online that there could be this type of sides but I thought they had to be expected only at about double the dosage I'm on. Clearly need to think again, so I will try to get blood tests asap.
Thx for the guidance received so far.

On a side note, is there anything that I posted that makes you think it probably wasn't Ostarine that I was taking?

its definitely possible... the bloodwork will tell all... brother, like i said, im NOT a speculator and a hypothesizer... i can tell rather quickly from side effects whether something is real or fake but when it comes to physical issues, you MUST do bloodwork to confirm because often times side effects are similar on both sides of the spectrum.. you are digging on me for something i cannot give without more facts nor can anyone else,... well i take that back... anyone can act like they know something but thats pretty fucking dangerous with seeing it on paper first...

I understand and I appreciate your mindset, could you please tell me which blood tests would be needed for you to assess what's going on.

www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom